Int_blue Contributor Proposal Retrospective April - May Creative Director trial period

int_blue Proposal April - May Creative Director trial period

Recap:
My first two month at DXdao were quite exciting. My main goal in my onboarding period was to get a better understanding of the structure and workings of the DAO, connect with its members, get an understanding of the product portfolio and the long term goals of the organization.

Besides these abstract goals I started to contribute to projects such as:

• CARROT: brand building: identity, branding,
    digital design andcontent creation: oversee web development, explainer video concept, content creation and partner agency research, social media assets with Keenanlike and borisblock

• ETH PARIS SWAG: Concept, research, planning and production

• DXSTATS: together with zett and borisblock and venky

• DXGOV: Concept moodboard, animation artist sourcing

• Did well: Although I jumped headfirst into the the DAO water I started to make making meaningful contributions to our projects, connected with more DAO members and got a better understanding of the whole DeFi space in general.

• Did OK: Getting a full understanding of a task before comitting on it.

• Needs Improvement: Having the right focus/prioratisint the right task. Since I don’t have the full understanding of the DAO, in some cases it’s not easy to oranise yourself

Timeframe:

1. April -1. June
  • Proposed Scope of Contribution:

• Goals:
      • As a Creative Director, I strive to improve the standard of all things creative DXDao produces
        Responsibilities:
      • Oversee marketing activities such as:
        • Product and DAO branding
        • Product positioning
        • Video and digital imaging direction,
        • Product and DAO landing pages,
        • Swag production
        • Consulting the DAO on communication strategy and corporate identity measures-
  • Compensation:

• Experience Level: 7
    • Time commitment: April: 30% (6 Days) May: 100% (Fulltime)
    • Salary - Calculated at 80% for trial
    • For 2 months of work at level 7, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
      • April - $1,440 DAI ($1,800 *80% )
      • May - $7,200 DAI ($9,000 *80% )
    • Vested for 3 years with a 1 year cliff
      • April- $1,200 DXD ($1,500*80% )
      • May - $6,000 DXD ($7,500*80% )
    • [% AMT REP]: For 2 months of work , to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
      • May - 0.0267%
      • April - 0.1334%
  • Work Experience:
    Before DXdao I worked as a Creative Director in branding and digital design for some of the most prolific agencies and clients worldwide

5 Likes