Int_blue - Contributor Proposal - April - May (Trial Period)

Contributor Proposal

• int_blue Proposal April - May Creative Director trial period
  • Background:
    I am a creative director specializing in executing digital projects that embrace beauty, functionality, and technology. I direct the production of digital product design, websites, apps, digital tools, design systems, and creative coding projects for a wide range of international clients.

I bring together conceptual and strategic thinking based on well-researched insights and state-of-the-art visual design in my multidisciplinary work. Experimenting with emerging technologies is integral to my practice.

For the last month, I’ve been working closely with the Carrot Squad on branding, positioning, and the Carrot landing page. As soon as I come on board 100% in May I will act as a Creative Director for DXdao, overseeing and directing all creative and marketing activities.

• Timeframe:
      1. April -1. June
  • Proposed Scope of Contribution:
    • Goals:
      • As a Creative Director, I strive to improve the standard of all things creative DXDao produces

Responsibilities:
* Oversee marketing activities such as:
* Product and DAO branding
* Product positioning
* Video and digital imaging direction,
* Product and DAO landing pages,
* Swag production
* Consulting the DAO on communication strategy and corporate identity measures-

• Compensation:
    • Experience Level: 7
    • Time commitment: April: 30% (6 Days) May: 100% (Fulltime)
    • Salary - Calculated at 80% for trial
    • For 2 months of work at level 7, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
      • April - $1,440 DAI ($1,800 *80% )
      • May - $7,200 DAI ($9,000 *80% )
    • Vested for 3 years with a 1 year cliff
      • April- $1,200 DXD ($1,500*80% )
      • May - $6,000 DXD ($7,500*80% )
    • [% AMT REP]: For 2 months of work , to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
      • May - 0.0267%
      • April - 0.1334%

Work Experience:
Before DXdao I worked as a Creative Director in branding and digital design for some of the most prolific agencies and clients worldwide

7 Likes

Hello @international.blue! A big welcome to DXdao :grinning:. Looking forward to seeing all the creative initiatives from you! I was wondering if you could share your portfolio or anything of that kind to get an introduction to your previous work? And would it also be possible to elaborate a bit on the work you have done within Web3/DeFi/DAOs space prior to DXdao?

Also, I believe that you’ve missed the first two weeks required for the trial period in this contributor proposal? The first two weeks will be calculated at 50% salary of your contribution level. Contributor Compensation | DXdocs

Welcome again! :grinning:

4 Likes

@international.blue has demonstrated remarkable capability in many aspects of design and organization in the short time I’ve had the pleasure of working with him. He has already taken charge of several design elements as part of his 30% commitment, including but not limited to an eye-catching and bold rebranding of Carrot.

I support this proposal and am excited to further connect and collaborate with @international.blue!

It’s worth connecting with Contributor Experience surrounding the 2 week trial period mentioned above.

5 Likes

Hi Vangim,
thanks for the warm welcome and your feedback! I’m really excited to contribute to DXdao and the web3 world.

I want to stay anon so I’m not going to post my portfolio in this forum but I’m more than happy to sent it to you or present it to anyone who is interested. Just ping me on Jitsi: @int_blue

Contributor Experience confirmed that the numbers are right. Again: happy to discuss this.

Best
int_blue

2 Likes