I finished my trial period and no one is voting on my proposal. Why?

I finished my trial period and no one is voting on my proposal. Why?

Hi Eugene,
I took care of your trial period at DXdao working on swapr.

Some background before we get in to things.
During the time you came to DXdao, we had two other workers doing trial work.
All living or born in East Asia. We asked ourselves if you guys knew each other or it was maybe only a coincidence. Everyone was working from different timezones. We didn’t think more about it until all three workers stopped answering us for 3 days. The exact same time.

I raised some questions about how that is possible and maybe they have connections to each others.
after 3 days we got answered by all of them and during the next week we started questioning their true identity and if they actually lived where they said they lived.
Their answer was: I had a storm and I had no power for 3 days.
We asked which city this storm was and it seems like the only storm that cut off the power of the city was indeed in a city in south east russia, bordered by china.
All three workers sounded chinese. But it didn’t make sense because Eugenes profile picture was of a Russian guy.

Eugene came clean about using a fake profile picture and he was not going to fake any more things. Eugene was the only person out of these three that didn’t start his work with dxdao. So the only thing wrong he did at that time was using a fake profile picture. For us that was not enough to not trial him for a front end dev position.

Now during the trial period, Eugene delivered work for 3 days and was keeping up with the work as intended. What happened after these three days was the opposite. Delayed PRs, promises of tomorrow, promises of working on issues that never happened. and at the end of the second week, we finally got that Github PR, days too late.
I tried to give you benefit of the doubt. Maybe you are nervous about other devs reviewing your code, maybe you want to perfect something etc…

I decided to let three developers review your code and asked them to estimate how long something like this could take and what the quality of the work.
They gave me almost the same answer. It’s not very efficiently done and its 2-3 days work.

For me, that was enough to pay Eugene for his trial period and learn from it. Maybe we should do code testing. Maybe we should have another process taking in anonymous developers. It’s not really eugenes fault, I thought… I was naive.

Days later he wrote to one of our telegram admins asking for work from the same account he used the first time asking about work but he had changed the name, reaching out to new people. Acting like he knew nothing about dxdao. My suspicion is confirmed. We got tricked. Eugene prob just wanted to make a quick buck and wasn’t really working his full two weeks. And he was going to do this again with a new profile.

That’s when I decided to not vote for your proposal and I expect the rest to vote against it too.
I’m okay voting for a proposal paying you for 4 days of work.

9 Likes

Days later he wrote to one of our telegram admins asking for work from the same account he used the first time asking about work but he had changed the name, reaching out to new people. Acting like he knew nothing about dxdao. My suspicion is confirmed. We got tricked. Eugene prob just wanted to make a quick buck and wasn’t really working his full two weeks. And he was going to do this again with a new profile.
Can you explain this? This is really strange. I don’t know what he is saying.
Please prove this. And also I think you might pay for my trial work.

Also Zett told me how to make Alchemy posting to get paid. And after I make a post, he checked and confirmed about it.
And he told me that wait 7-30 days to get paid.
Finally, he told me that payment will not confirm because he can’t vote.
This is whole unprofessional payment workflow here. Please answer about it Zett

Basically, he just make me a payment proposal and let me wait.
And finally, he is not willing to pay for trial

This is the first time Eugene reaches out. His name by that time was “iMiracle”.
It’s the same portfolio he showed us when asking for work. This is no doubt Eugene.

Here is Eugenes Proposal draft where you can see his name is iMiracle. and he is showing the same portfolio of work and a github account by the name of iMiracle.

This is Eugene writing to the same admin asking for work after his failed trial period. Here Eugene changed his telegram name from iMiracle to mirac. This is something Eugene denied doing.

He later wrote to other admins and members from mirac and on keybase with a new account.

1 Like

lol, It is non-sense Zett
As I told you before, this has no prove.
And I dont understand

I advise we vote against and move on.

5 Likes

I don`t think anyone will boost this proposal because:

1. The swapr working group rated your work as non acceptable for the specified payment amount.
  2. You requested liquid DXD which is not acceptable based on our worker compensation guidelines.

Thank you @eugene for showing us missing pieces in our worker compensation guidelines for trial periods. I wish you all the best in your future endeavour!

8 Likes