Hexyls Worker Proposal for 16/11/20 - 16/12/20

Timeframe

One month, from November 16th, 2020 to December 16th, 2020.

Responsibilities

Primary focus during this period has been frontend development for Omen, specifically fine tuning the safe apps integration. For the rest of this period I will be exploring how to get Omen up and running on Sokol and will hopefully finish up native ether support too.

Compensation

As discussed with team members KadenZipfel, corkus, and Violet - Compensation is based on the Workers Compensation Guidelines at an experience level of 3.

This is my second month working for DXdao so compensation is 90% of the full rate.

$5,400 total paid in ETH. 50% paid once the proposal has passed ($2,700) and the remaining 50% paid once the work agreement is complete on December 16th, 2020.

$3,600 in DXD paid to a vesting contract once the work agreement has been completed on December 16th, 2020.

0.1667% REP paid once the proposal has passed (I claimed REP incorrectly last month) and 0.1667% REP paid once the work agreement has been completed on December 16th, 2020.

Proof of work

3 Likes

@hexyls has done a great job working on some technical aspects of the codebase in which his ingenuity has been really valuable. I look forward to seeing how he performs going forward

3 Likes

@hexyls has been focusing on getting up to speed with omen codebase especially with the gnosis-proxy-kit. He proved to be able to quickly get into higher level solidity and execute accordingly. Because of timezones it has been difficult to communicate and stay in sync which we should improve going forward.

Overall we are lucky to have him and I look forward to continue working with @hexyls.

2 Likes

@hexyls is proving to be valuable Omen team member! And has demonstrated good technical skills. Looking forward to working more with you! Also i would suggest including some time off for the holidays if you plan on taking break.

2 Likes