Hexyls Worker Proposal for 11/5/21 - 11/7/21 (Updated)

Timeframe

Two months, 11/5/21 - 11/7/21

Responsibilities

I will continue to focus on Omen development e.g. start implementing the OMN airdrop, upgrading web3 connection handling, general bug fixes, and helping with anything else that may need my attention.

Compensation

Compensation is based on the Worker Compensation Guidelines at an experience level of 4.

$14,000 total paid in DAI. 50% paid once the proposal has passed ($7,000) and the remaining 50% paid once the work agreement is complete.

0.1667% REP paid once the proposal has passed and 0.1667% REP paid once the work agreement is complete.

$10,000 in DXD paid to a vesting contract once the work agreement is complete.

Proof of work:

https://github.com/protofire/omen-exchange/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3AHexyls

8 Likes

Hexyl is the only anonymous developer working with the Omen team for the DXdao which earned his trust through valuable contributions. He is a web3 full-stack developer who is able to work on the backend (solidity,subgraph) and as well is a wizard on the frontend (react). Based on the quality of work, I would suggest to finally increase his experience level from 3.5 to 4. Its about time @hexyls ! Thank you for being a valuable Omen team member!

5 Likes

I agree as well! Hexyl has contributed bunch of stuff in previous period that’s above lvl 3.5 definitely. Well deserved!

4 Likes

Agreed, lvl 4 highly appropriate for hexyl’s skill level and value he contributes to Omen and DXdao.

1 Like