• Revisiting Gas reimbursement fees for voting and proposal submission
  • Mesa->token listing
  • DMM update

Budget and REP distribution

Proposal/Forum Roundup:

2 Likes

Notes:

Documentation

• Manifesto - PDF version & Google Doc - This will be uploaded to IPFS and sent to proposal this week! speak now or forever hold your peace. Discussion on call revolved around creating an on-chain schematic for updating it periodically or through the wiki system that is being developed, and of course, getting Urbit involved.
  • Revisiting the workers compensation guidelines - see Governance Discussion Google Slide deck slides 2-4 and the previous work on worker compensation

Guest presentation: Medio Demarco from Delphi Digital on governance
Delphi Digital report

Governance as a service

• Gas reimbursement fees for voting and proposal submission - Nico has been working on a script to refund gas, which also could be used for other DXdao products (Omen…). Discussion on how much to reimburse (make voting cost “around $1” or reimburse 60-70% of gas costs) and whether to only reimburse REP holders (staking GEN is supposed to be open to all)
  • Mesa->token listing - picked up from Monday’s Biz Dev call, Aluna is interested; should create a forum thread to get process started of being listed on Mesa
  • DMM update - technical team talking to DMM about integration, Sky leading the “DXdao delegation”, but still some work to be done on the DMM front.

Budget and REP distribution

Proposal/Forum Roundup:

• Bonding curve modifications - a hot topic with great discussion that I can’t do justice in summarizing here. Check out the thread, which still has a lively, ongoing discussion. Also, check out John’s great post DXD and DXtrust, which gives technical detail to this discussion and lays out some potential options for moving forward.

Let me know what I missed and feel free to add below.

2 Likes