Manifesto is still on IPFS - goal is to have proposal with manifesto have high voter turnout. We were waiting for high gas prices, but now ratifying manifesto on Kovan DAO might help with migration to more gas-efficient voting system
- Discussion around Wiki that Pepo has worked on and how to incorporate other documentation into it
- Worker compensation guidelines - basic info on slides 2-5
- Consensus: This is a priority, especially as we try to recruit new contributors. We need to pay competitively. DXD needs to be a part of salary + and localization changes are probably not worth it
- Followup: I will create document for community to review
- Additional discussion on making development work more modular and linking up with github. This highlights that DXdao does not have a central github account and prompts a larger discussion on DXdao funding decentralized infrastructure like particle.xyz?
Governance as a service
- DAOstack execution and gas costs - discussion around Nico’s post. Script for gas reimbursement is complete and proposal is in alchemy
- Guilds - Two different designs in the work
- Augusto: One main DAO with Guilds that have a portion of rep. Guilds are ERC20 based. DXD guild is in the works
- Nylon: Guilds could have their own REP just like DXdao does and there is a sharing component between the two REPs.
5 point plan - Thread & Full Document on IPFS Discussion on each of them, particularly on what the communication and reporting obligations for the “Curve Research Group”
Question about June 2019 initial REP auction - initial discussion on this thread. Not exactly clear on the backstory, but initial discussion was that the GEN for REP allocation was “not a capital raise” but needed for DXdao to function. Further discussion needed.