@calchulus yes! happy to add another time zone + hear your perspective.
Governance as a service
Guilds/sub-daos that can interact with DXdao but have more autonomy and flexibility to incentivize contributions.
- Potential candidates: 1. Omen -> group to curate markets 2. DXswap -> set rules for pools - each could also be its own sub-dao 3. Mesa -> IDO curation/rewards 4. DXembassy -> governing other projects
- Ingamar: what happens if these guilds/sub-daos go away?
- Geronimo: always control the front-end. Funding can be quarterly.
- Nylon: working on DAO2DAO interactions post.
- Augusto: Working on ERC-20 tokens that represent REP (Aragon has several new DAOs, Synthetix, Curve, Balancer, that have ERC-20)
- Layer 2: gas prices are so high
Manifesto and Documentation (general thoughts on manifesto working document)
- Powers: 1. History and bonding curve. 2. Global ambitions (and responsibilities) 3. Discourse - how are things ajudicated.
- John: Proposals speak for themselves; people can’t speak for the DXdao. Narrative features many parties. How many people are holding it, that’s the measure of decentralization.
- Geronimo: Full openness from genesis. Decisions and discussions are transparent from day 1
Budget and Resources - not much this week
Interesting forum posts & proposal review
And overtime chatter on MTA sale, YFI (pronounced wifey) and DXdao bonding curve.