- Structure and flow of these discussions. Three broad areas that topics fall into, 1. Budget and Resource allocation 2. Governance as a product/service 3. Manifesto and Documentation. More discussion in Consensus Working Group document
- Governance as a product/service
- How to have discussions and decisions that are represented onchain
- Sky: How could DXdao govern Compound right now? Delegation?
- Jef: DXpay as a possible way to vote on Layer 2
- Ezra/Nylon/Augusto: signing transactions and other low-gas ideas
Document started to lay out DXdao’s set of beliefs. Add your ideas
- Different types of governance structure, 1. coded rules 2. Documents/guidelines 3. Culture
- How immutable? Or what is process to amend?
- Budget and Resources
- REP, REP, REP
- Tackling two underlying questions:
- How are REP holders incentivized for good governance?
- How do DXD holders protect their long-term interests?
- Ezra: Clear guidelines for REP distribution so it is almost “permissionless”
Reply with corrections or additions.