Filip Vidakovic(Philipp16) Worker Proposal 24/6/2022 - 24/8/2022

• Background:

• I started as a QA Engineer in the Guilds team in the middle of May. After completing the 1-month trial period this proposal will be for the next 2 trial months of work. For the first two weeks, the main focus was onboarding onto Guilds, cooperation with the team and defining FTC that will help us to describe e2e testing and setup for the Automation framework. Defining issues, writing test scenarios and cases based on a feature list. I have been able to make progress in understanding and learning Guilds features. Made a plan for QA procedure for the Guilds, that includes: Creating FTC from basic feature list, UI testing using Figma, start with Manual testing, create FTC from QA perspective, speak about Automation framework and setup the architecture of framework that we plan to use.
  • Timeframe:

• 2 Month (24/6/2022 - 24/8/2022)
  • Proposed Scope of Contribution:

• Goals:

• Short Terms:

• Better understanding of Guilds
        • Continue to learn more about DXdao
        • Plan to work on QA automation framework for Guilds dapp
        • Improve Test Plan that include Test Cases and Test Scenarios from QA perspective
        • Working on happyPath testing, that’s include only positive scenarios
        • UI Test, testing Guilds using Figma wireframes
        • Plan to create Manual testing flow that include e2e testing from some parts of dapp
        • HappyPath for Contributor Proposal that include in first phase only Transfer and Mint and Set Permission as our core contracts
        • After successful happyPath, working on proposal how we can be better and where is the potential improvements from QA perspective that we will do stuff that we expect from end-useres
        • Create clear bug reports
        • Manual Testing Guilds PRs
        • Smoke tests
      • Long Terms:

• Writing and maintaining UI Automation tests for Guilds
        • Acceptance tests
        • Regression tests
        • Improve my understanding of DeFi to better test and make more complete test plans
        • Writing Integration tests
        • Plan to create Manual testing flow that include e2e testing with 100% understanding of dapp
        • Working on negative scenarios that will be helpful to show us how we can be better and help us to improve our dapp
    • Responsibilities:

• Guilds PRs Manual Testing
      • UI Testing
      • Clear bug reports
      • Improving and writing test cases
      • Improving and writing scenarios
      • Writing Automation test plans
      • Writing and executing Automated Test
      • Smoke Testing
      • Acceptance Testing
      • Regression Testing
      • Integration Testing
  • Compensation:

• Experience Level: 4
    • Time commitment: 75% - Since I’m part time I’ll be completing the trial period 2 month / 30 hours per week
    • Salary - Calculated from 75% rate, at 80% from full salary:
      • Month 1
        • $3600 $ DAI
        • $2400 $ DXD d : Vested for 3 years with a 1 year cliff starting the [23/6/2022]
      • Month 2
        • $3600 DAI
        • $2400 DXD : Vested for 3 years with a 1 year cliff starting the [23/6/2022]

REP: 0.200 % to be issued once upon the completion of the 2 month work

Salary for 2 months of work at Level 4, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment.

Previous work:

6 Likes