bZx has approached the DXdao about participating in community governance of their soon-to-launch DAO with a potential $10k allocation of bZx tokens given to DXdao.
- bZxDAO Governance Bootstrapping Program
- bZx cofounder Kyle Kistner joined July 9 Weekly call. No video, but notes available here.
Providing governance to other DeFi protocols is a core product and focus of the DXdao, but the expertise and technical capability to provide this service is currently lacking.
Effective governance would require:
- Understanding of the bZx governance system by DXdao community members to determine how the DXdao should vote
- Given that bZx is building a custom DAO, interacting with it would require dev work to configure to the new schema, and potentially an audit.
This brings up a couple questions and points for the DXdao:
- Are there any ‘requirements’ for the DXdao to provide effective governance?
- How is the work of governance (both technical development and issue research) paid for?