Etherlabs AB - contributor proposal

Etherlabs AB - worker proposal - 08 Jan to 31 Mar

Hi, This is a contributor proposal for Venky from etherlabs AB to provide services to DXdao and Swapr around project management and support in QA, bizdev, governance and operations. This has been a proposal that is delayed by about 1.5 months and it has been due to the way I had to set the company up. Hopefully, thats alright.

Goals for Jan to March 2022:

Ensuring what is defined in the roadmap for Swapr could be excuted.
Working closely with Zett to execute the implementation of the product roadmap for Swapr.
Working closely with other contributors in coordinating issues, PRs and releases.
Testing and QA for Swapr
Coordinate with DXgov team on SWPR guilds
Organising Swapr team’s meetings and workshops.
Moving SWPR buybacks and fee distributions forward.

Some of the Swapr goals for Q1 2022:

These were set as some of the goals for Swapr for Q1 2022 and I will do my best to organise and prioritise to make sure we achieve these goals.

SWPR staking
DIY farming multi reward and DIY single token staking
More ecoRouter integrations
New swap box
Swapr landing page
MOVR / Socket Integration
Kickoff planning for SWPR governance and guilds.

Compensation:

The compensation is submitted according to new contributor guidelines. Upon discussing with other contributors, Level 6 seems to be ideal for me. I will be working full time of a total 40 hours a week.

January:
I was away the first 7 days of January.

• 6192 USDC.
  • 4644 USD as vested DXD over 3 years with a 1 year cliff.
  • 0.13% REP

February and March:

• 8000 USDC at the end of every month.
  • 6000 as vested DXD over 3 years with a 1 year cliff.
  • 0.166667% REP

BEGIN KEYBASE SALTPACK ENCRYPTED MESSAGE. kiNJamlTJ29ZvW4 RHAOg9hm6h1ueID x0FDOPqsDb82JeV YiQTGPUt2T86EuM F1Qu1GsOKxFM8Gu WV09lBIbkI2mDUk QJTTRmgP7FhiN9F fo7VKuXuJClZBq7 YnRSBKpRfTFo9Ak nAV2WJ1ZpymC3Xn J3EUCG8gJQnByhg rcH4uYn8GBLnrYI BYITWev15iIe7lD CJbrF4RKfAhLQqT wgTIcsNUMq66VH7 Tr1r8eWtgYmaGgG TmJGwREY2TTjsby YDr0d3BiCeNvHHf 6ywSLGErGsn3xPh myWF1vsjWcWYbF2 05hXqt1bmoKwubC U3j1gXbG8N8aMcz UOpXIpRIHAS91AX QQBZanPqlooA5HK TovNjDwRln8p32h 6H0yVZDd5jFWuxG eS7lcAwB59IWM48 lV9u2PVXgzcIWca gshL73BdxSpVQR0 ZAhuxMYEIef6fma 6Jxrmy6mV4EPbzC YmWGEmnb34gjfYg ieWnx2ruFOd. END KEYBASE SALTPACK ENCRYPTED MESSAGE.

6 Likes

Retrospective from Jan and Feb 2022:

The tasks that I successfully did:

• SWPR staking as part of Beta 10.
  • Swapr landing page
  • Workshops with Zett and the devs on the roadmap
  • Working with Oskar and John on Relayers, FeeReceiver updates to enable SWPR buybacks
  • Swapr - Protocol fee collection in Arbitrum and Gnosis chain.
  • Organising Github and Zenhub and keeping the flow clean
  • Planning, Prioritising and Testing for Swapr release Beta 10 and Beta 11.
  • Swapr farming discussions, emission updates in Gnosis chain.
  • Swapr Fee updates discussion

Tasks that I could have done better:

• A bit more focus on dxstats.
  • A little bit structured issues and sprints with estimations.

I request the following payment for the month of January and February.
14192 USDC as stable coin payment
0.296% REP
10644 USDC as vested DXD over 3 years and 1 year cliff.

6 Likes

Also to note :slight_smile:

“Some of the services provided by Etherlabs AB will be administered through Caney Fork LLC. As such, the stablecoin payments will be invoiced and paid through Caney Fork LLC and sent to Caneyfork.eth, while the DXD and REP payments will be compensated to venky0x.eth”

3 Likes

Hey, This is Venky and please find the below for the work done and requesting payment for the month of March.

Payment for March 2022:

Some of the tasks that I successfully did:

• Release of Beta 11.1 that enabled support for COW campaign
  • Planning Beta 12 and 13 that will include parts of New Swapbox, trades through COWswap, Socket integration, ecoRouter support for Polygon.
  • Planning DxStats release that will add Farming tab, a multichain Swapr dashboard and stats and few bug fixes.
  • Conducting Swapr weekly meetings.
  • Together with Zett, planning and prioritising for Q2 2022 and beyond.
  • Working with John, Oskar on updating relayer to enable SWPR buybacks. Expected to complete in Q2.
  • Initiated discussions with Ross and Zett to kickstart discussions around SWPR Governance.
  • Having conversations with QA and figuring out scope for test automation.
  • Onboarding more people(Diogo and Paolo) into the Swapr team and helping them to navigate the trial period.

Highlights:
Swapr weeklies are becoming better with demos on the features being worked on. This enabled a lot of discussions, feedback and clarification while the development is ongoing and not after it is delivered.

Things that could be better:

• There are multiple tasks that are always about 85 to 90% complete and then takes longer time to just hammer it down and ship. I think Swapr would be in a much better place if we focus on completing all the tasks that were initiated instead of picking new ones. One of the possible reason is also that we take tasks too big and dont cut down into smaller releaseable chunks.

I request the following payment for March.
8000 XDAI as stable coin payment.
0.1666% REP
6000 USD worth of DXD vested over 3 years and 1 year cliff.

“Some of the services provided by Etherlabs AB will be administered through Caney Fork LLC. As such, the stablecoin payments will be invoiced and paid through Caney Fork LLC and sent to Caneyfork.eth, while the DXD and REP payments will be compensated to venky0x.eth”

2 Likes