Meeting date: Friday August 21, 2020
Hong Kong: 11:00pm
CEST (Berlin): 5:00pm
UTC Time: 3:00pm
Buenos Aires: 12:00pm
San Francisco: 8:00am
Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/dxdao
feel free to add items below or DM.
Proposed topic for the agenda: Protocol fee denominator to be used.
- DXswap demo on Kovan
- Fee strategy
- How do they appear?
- How to control them
- Migrate liquidity from Uniswap
- Targeted pools
- DXswap brand
- Liquidity mining
- Uniswap.info? Or Just Dune page
Uniswap Top Trade 50 Trade Pairs (spreadsheet)
- Almost all 50/50 ETH - only 2 pairs in top 50 are sUSD-$BASED and USDC-USDT
- Best pools for fees are ones with high volume and low liquidity pool size (ETH-CRV & ETH-DIA are top in this regard)
- DXD-ETH pool on Uniswap
- Pool size: $251k
- 24hr volume: $995k!
- 24hr fees: $2,986
- Lots of volume arbing with the Curve
- Unsurprisingly, top tokens by volume are trending, recently launched tokens
- PNK & DMG could be attractive pools too
- Is there anyway to see how much comes from Uniswap.exchange vs elsewhere?