Since Q1 of 2021, DXvoice has organized a quarterly REP boost that targets community activity and retention. Now, more than a year later, there have been five successful Discord REP boosts. As usual, this will need to pass through governance as a signal before users are eligible to claim. Here is some context from the original proposal:
With the introduction of the DXdao Discord server, @KeenanLuke has proposed an initiative to get more community members involved in Governance. A governance gateway drug, if you will. This functions as a quarterly allocation; a way for us to leave the door open to those most active in the community to further involvement with DXdao and its governance.
In its current configuration, the DXdao Discord server tracks a user’s participation in the preceding quarter and assigns a role based on quantity and quality of the engagement. More information explaining this is coming soon directly within Discord.
The below list contains all users eligible for a boost, their respective level, and the allocation of mainnet REP they are entitled to receive. Active DXdao contributors are not eligible for this initiative, and have been removed from the list. Anyone nominated for a traditional community REP boost is still eligible for this initiative, since high levels are difficult to obtain and the REP is distributed quarterly instead of monthly.
Although the entitlement is in mainnet REP, it is highly advised that community members request their REP via DXdao’s Gnosis Chain base - where governance contract interaction is a fraction of a cent. Anyone is welcome to reach out to @KeenanLuke, or any other community member involved with governance, requesting a small amount of xDai to make their REP request proposal and start voting!
If no concerns have arisen within a few days of this post being live, @KeenanLuke will create a signal proposal on Gnosis Chain to update this initiative. If the proposal passes, @KeenanLuke will notify those who are eligible and assist in the claiming process by updating the “DXdao Discord REP Boost Guide”. The dedicated channel for the Discord REP boosts will be reopened in the Governance category of the DXdao Discord, where eligible participants will be notified.
Too many to list. The requirements for level 1 have been lowered since the Discord REP boosts were proposed, and as such this level will not receive REP in the Q1 2022 boost round.
- adecar#8945 (ID: 856759353310838784)
- aybehrouz#7133 (ID: 796146577755996170)
- CerealSabre#7721 (ID: 898982035534807100)
- ceresbzns#4276 (ID: 335897048148738066)
- chris224466#1109 (ID: 537377837166886932)
- cupOjoseph#4264 (ID: 468883290577960980)
- Jakub#1304 (ID: 833756159184863323)
- maessedai#7283 (ID: 829398481948508162)
- Mr Specks#5160 (ID: 929649625495904286)
- RobinNagpal#2094 (ID: 380030047320539137)
- Sarah#5260 (ID: 272532221259284490)
- TheThriller#2193 (ID: 658095818502569985)
- Xin#8674 (ID: 966549371925704744)
- YKW🙏#0001 (ID: 683892894767251489)
- ZooMie | metamouse.cc#5040 (ID: 961199938811875348)
- ! Ahmed#6896 (ID: 500794020847550514)
- DeFi Slate#1221 (ID: 885060225533624330)
- KomischerKauz#3376 (ID: 857648665741361183)
- mcdull#1925 (ID: 867918112824115220)
- Tap#1633 (ID: 664974453377335326)
- Tom-Fr#7376 (ID: 380406249503850506)
- Tricelex#0703 (ID: 676111621910691842)
- Walter Wolf#3295 (ID: 411032959391367168)
- Xwiz14#5460 (ID: 457514264161288192)
- Jayref#8659 (ID: 542561164115181578)
- PhiMarHal#9107 (ID: 829007024523706386)
- song#0753 (ID: 826010415002681354)
- Chiminiv9#2013 (ID: 299280741592989696)
- blackswan#5294 (ID: 863561460277182524)
- Cantillon#9803 (ID: 737986068623917117)
- squidz#3024 (ID: 780305537786707969)
- mango#7271 (ID: 333060031761088513)
- MAR#1924 (ID: 763572449673478184)
- SpicySoup#5803 (ID: 770240743884849162)
- hedgedhog#9790 (ID: 107443072576573440)
- xagxau#5985 (ID: 681904611652796515)
- Spreek#2989 (ID: 136272881666621440)
- SydMead400SuperDriver#3726 (ID: 847494557859184680)
- luigy 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻#5079 (ID: 280788802631630858)