This is a proposal to move forward with the DXdao community <> Hats collaboration, to the second step after passing the collaboration proposal.<link to voting>.
- Deposit of 1820 DXD (roughly $500,000). We believe this is a sufficient sum to attract developers, auditors, and hackers to re the NXM smart contracts
- The deposit will incentivize responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities for the Dxdao contracts and products. At any point the dxdao community/governance can decide to withdraw the DXD from the vault.
- This proposal will be on the contribution reward and not the generic scheme. Funds will be sent to the Committee multisig and from there deposited into the vault. This is because of the delayed withdrawal mechanism Hats implemented, which will cause issues to do directly from the DAO. This should be solved at a later stage.
There are two ways of executing the proposal
- One proposal for 500,000 worth of DXD (Roughly 1820 DXD)
- Three separate proposals for $166.6k each (Roughly 605 DXD)
Once Hats PPM (Protocol Protection Mining) program is live, the deposits into the DXD vault will also automatically farm Hats tokens in return for protecting the Dxdao protocol. This provides additional upside to dxdao and it’s community members who participate in the protection mining.