Meeting date: Thursday, September 15, 2022
UTC Time: 16:30
Meeting Link: Jitsi Meet
The kick off call went over the history of DXdao and DXD. The next one will dive into different token models.
- Sources of value
- Model comparisons
- Staking for future governance
- Current DXD liquidity update & discussion
Can we add the Continous Organization model to the list? The one we forked from fairmint that we use for our dxd bonding curve.
More info: dxtrust/ContinuousOrganization.md at master · levelkdev/dxtrust · GitHub
And I have some ideas to share about how to use the bonding curve reserve to increase revenue directly on the ETH DXD token reserves.
Also, @Powers can you share docs about each of the models that will be compared for people to read before the call?
Will be going over these token models on the call, and per @AugustoL suggestion, wanted to give some background reading beforehand to familiarize yourself with them. I will update this tomorrow again too.
- Temple DAO - launched as a yield farming token. Some articles:
- Ohm - yield farming token, uses bonds
- GMX - a spot & perpetual exchange that has run through several different token models, but now they have a “Floor fund” that is enabled by Ohm bonds.
Great call today going over different models, plus a great discussion at the end on current DXD liquidity. Video and slides below.