Here are some takeaways that will be focused on and put into action.
DXbiz takeaways related to Omen product from today’s call:
Continue and expand the Omen twitter program around markets connected to Crypto/Ethereum/DeFi communities
- Measure and analyze results
- Goal to spread Omen awareness and hopefully increase trading volume
Focus on shorter term markets - feeling is that people don’t want to lock up capital for longer times
- Focus on 1 week, 2 week, 1 month mkts
- 6m to 1+ year markets are less interesting
- People don’t want to wait long to claim winnings
- Currently recommend 6 days following outcome - often this can be 2 days or maybe even 1 day, but don’t try to get to close to actual outcome moment
Idea already in progress is bring in new collaterals of communities
- This was done with STAKE
- We are looking at introducing RAI now too
- Does RAI make sense on Mainnet and xDai
- What other tokens make sense?
About 60% of people’s ideas were more about Product changes/enhancements and not what can be done with current product
- Coordination with Omen product team is key
- Understanding what can be done today is key
Many comments had confusion about attracting users versus attracting LPs.
- These are two very different things
- Making sure we know what action is focused on what goal is important
How to discover better markets?
- Run more Omen Market Competition Schemes on xDai
- Create central place where Market ideas can be presented
- Google sheet - people less interested
- Discord group - interesting (how to reward good ideas?) Connect wallet?
- Copy popular markets from other platforms
Any other ideas?