[Draft Proposal] Worker Proposal 06/21-07/21 - Kaden Zipfel

Timeframe:

• Two months - June 2021 & July 2021

Last period’s work:

Responsibilities:

• Continue to lead technical progress on Omen by supporting other developers and leading architectural planning and development.
  • Continued focus on Omen guild launch.
  • After Omen guild launch, I plan to lead clean-up of the codebase in which we will: fix bugs, improve maintainability, and simplify the codebase. I expect this to be very valuable for the project long term.
  • Onboarding new developers and assisting existing developers.
  • Standard front-end and subgraph development on new and existing features along with necessary smart contract work.

Compensation:

• Level 5 according to the worker compensation guidelines.
  • 16,000 DAI (or xDai), 50% (8,000 DAI) paid with this proposal and the remaining 50% at the end of the work period.
  • $12,000 in DXD, based on the all time high in USD terms along standard vesting schedule.
  • 0.3334% mainnet REP, 50% (0.1667%) paid with this proposal and the remaining 50% at the end of the work period.

Past work:

10 Likes

It’s been great to see Kaden take charge in Omen technical development. I’ve also been impressed with how Kaden has become a public voice/face for Omen, from an active Twitter account to answering community questions in the Discord.

Perhaps it can’t fit into this scope of work, but it would be great to see you carve out time for thought leadership on Omen/prediction markets, anything from Medium articles to speaking slots at conference (but still keep the active Twitter!).

I think this will be especially important as OMN token is rolled out. Perhaps we could start a series of articles on “DXdao Technical Development” or something.

3 Likes