[Draft Proposal] Worker Proposal 04/21-05/21 - Kaden Zipfel

Timeframe:

• Two months - April 2021 & May 2021

Last period’s work:

• As planned in my last proposal, I spent a good amount of time improving maintainability of the codebases by refactoring and consolidating code and implementing mechanisms such as pre-commit hooks to autonomously improve code quality.
  • I fixed several bugs and implemented mechanisms to prevent similar bugs.
  • I regularly tested the app and produced checklists to crowd-source testing.
  • I built out new UI components and modified existing ones.
  • I presented on calls giving a thorough technical explanation of Omen as well as outlining Omen’s near-mid-term roadmap.

Responsibilities:

• As I’ve been playing a leadership role for the past few months, Geronimo and I have decided that I officially become technical lead for Omen and that my responsibilities and compensation are adjusted accordingly.
  • This period we will be largely focused on moving forward with development of the Omen guild and the OMN token launch. I plan to play a role in directing development of the Omen guild front-end and subgraph so that we can proceed in an efficient and effective manner.
  • Onboarding new developers and assisting existing developers.
  • Standard front-end and subgraph development on new and existing features.

Compensation:

• As previously mentioned, I am requesting an increase in compensation from level 4 to level 5 according to the worker compensation guidelines.
  • 16,000 DAI (or xDai), 50% (8,000 DAI) paid with this proposal and the remaining 50% at the end of the work period.
  • $12,000 in DXD, based on the all time high in USD terms, vested for two years with a one year cliff.
    • As with past proposal(s), I will simply keep track of the amount of DXD allotted according to the all time high value at proposal passing and verify and request funding when the infrastructure is ready.
  • 0.3334% mainnet REP, 50% (0.1667%) paid with this proposal and the remaining 50% at the end of the work period.

Past work:

6 Likes