[DRAFT] Levotiate Contributor Proposal 26/10/2021 to 26/12/2021

Timeframe :

26/10/2021 to 26/12/2021

Reflections can be found here :

Scope of work to be completed:

• Refactoring Squad with @luchux
  • UI/UX improvements on DxVote

Alongside with the rest of the team is to get most of phase 1 completed

I would like to also take advantage of the 80/20 rule mentioned in this post.

Compensation:

Experience Level: 2

Time commitment: Full-time

$10,000 DAI: For 2 months of work at level 2, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

$6000 DXD: Vested for 2 years

0.3334% REP: for 2 months of work, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

Work Experience:

7 Likes

Looks good @levotiate!

While I think you should be spending some of your time staying on top of crypto trends and exposing yourself to new ideas, the 80/20 rule hasn’t been officially included in the worker guidelines so I would hold off on including this in your proposal.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I’ll remove it from my proposal.

1 Like

This proposal is now ready to be voted on here. dxvote.eth

1 Like

TimeFrame :

26/10/2021 to 26/12/2021

Reflections from this period:
There hasn’t been as much noteworthy news occuring within the development squad of dxgov. I have settled well into the team.

What I did well:

• I think I generally contributed well towards the progression of both guilds and have also solved a few bugs on dxvote.
  • Phase 1 of refactorings have gone well.

What I should improve on:

• Bugs have been an ongoing issue since we’ve decided to prioritise guild work over maintenance of dxvote. I understand the frustration behind DXvote not working as smoothly as it should but I believe that the faster that we can launch guilds the better that it will be for the dao.
  • I did not have the time to dig into the smart contracts but I have read and understood the audits.

Work Completed here:
DxVote:

Compensation:

Experience Level: 2

Time commitment: Full-time

$10000 DAI: For 2 months of work at level 2, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

$6000 DXD: Vested for 2 years starting on 26/10/2021

0.3334% REP: for 2 months of work, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

2 Likes