[DRAFT] Levotiate Contributor Proposal 25/08/2021 to 25/10/2021

Background :

Hi, this is the worker proposal for Levotiate. I am a full-stack developer based in the UK. I am currently working as a front-end developer on Aqua.

Timeframe :

25/08/2021 to 25/10/2021

Reflections can be found here:

Scope of work to be completed:

• Fully launch an official public MVP beta of Aqua (fixed price sales)
  • Complete fairSale integration into the aqua product
  • Continue contributing to smart contracts
  • Contribute to the subgraph

Compensation:

I would like to request a compensation increase from Level one to Level two.

Experience Level: 2

Time commitment: Full-time

$10,000 DAI: For 2 months of work at level 2, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

$6000 DXD: Vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff starting the 25/10/2021

0.3334% REP: for 2 months of work, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

Work Experience:

3 Likes

Hamza has been doing a great job recently and his work is certainly above level 1 so I fully support his experience level increasing to level 2. You are obviously keen to improve and work on every part of Aqua which I think is fantastic! Great work Hamza!

4 Likes

Here is the alchemy link to vote on it Alchemy | DAOstack

Background :
I am a full-stack developer based in the UK. I am currently working as a Web3 Developer on DxVote.

I am submitting the second half of my proposal

TimeFrame :

25/08/2021 to 25/10/2021

Reflections from this period
There have been quite a few changes since my last proposal. Following a loss of key developers, the DAO had decided to put Aqua and Omen on hiatus, and so the Aqua team was then focused on placing the project in a state that we could easily return to in the future. I then decided to join the Gov development team. The project was originally just a solo project by @AugustoL to replace and expand upon the old DaoStack governance portal. The development team is currently made up of @ross, @AugustoL, @madusha, @luchux, and I. We have a roadmap set up of which we are currently focused on improving the UI/UX of dxvote.

What I did well:

• I’m proud of reworking the way that the call data appears. Many members were requesting that the call data be human-readable.
  • Ended up having to fork and upgrade the gnosis proxy contract kit myself to allow for wrapping of native tokens and using it in a sale in a single batched transaction via the frontend. This allowed users to also share the same proxy contract if they had already used one when they interacted with an Omen market.
  • While this has nothing to do with dev work, I have gotten to know the non-contributor community better on discord. Grinding those XPs

What I should improve on:

• Transitioning took a bit longer than it should have. Understanding the codebase was difficult, so there is defo room to improve there.

Work Completed here:

Aqua FrontEnd

DxVote:

Compensation:

Experience Level: 2

Time commitment: Full-time

$10000 DAI: For 2 months of work at level 2, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

$6000 DXD: Vested for 2 years starting on 25/10/2021

0.3334% REP: for 2 months of work, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

Work Experience:

7 Likes

It’s great that you’ve been able to adapt to the shifting priorities. And I appreciate your presence in discord as well. It’s great to have contributors engaging with the wider community. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

This proposal is now up on DxVote. https://dxvote-eth-link.ipns.dweb.link/#/xdai/proposal/0xc79c4580dba1ee51297d65f1c397d2f75205242d99b6266e47b9ad98604f0bad

1 Like