Timeframe :
10/01/2022 - 10/03/2022

Reflections can be found here

Scope of work to be completed:

• UI/UX improvements on DxVote
  • Implementation of Guild front-end
  • Phase 2 of refactorings

Compensation:
This proposal will fall within the new compensation guidelines and I will fall under level 3 which is described as:

Level 3 contributors have skills and experience in WEB3/DeFi/DAOs that translate directly to DXdao. Level 3 contributors provide value to key initiatives for DXdao but need guidance on how to complete and check tasks.

Experience Level: 3

Time commitment: Full-time

$10,000 DAI: For 2 months of work at level 3, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

$6000 DXD: Vested for 3 years

0.3334% REP: for 2 months of work, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

Work Experience:

EDIT: corrected starting and ending date to correspond to the start of the week

5 Likes

dxvote link here: dxvote.eth

The following post is a recap and payout for the second half of the above proposal.

Reflections from this period :
There has been a renewed focus on guilds. The first stage of the smart contract audits for the new governance contracts has been completed, and the auditors’ recommendations are currently being implemented. New members have also joined the team, and other members have left. There has also been great feedback on our current governance structure and stack from other teams at EthDenver, so I think we are currently on the right track.

What I did well:

• Continued to fix Dxvote bugs.
  • Continued development on Guilds.
  • Implementation of auditors’ recommendations on the new governance contracts.
  • General improvements on smart contract workflow and review.

What I should improve on:

• I should be more involved with collaborating on and providing input to new features on Dxvote and guilds.
  • I can also do more to help onboard new devs on DxGov

Work Completed here:
DxVote:

Dxdao-contracts:

Compensation:

Experience Level: 3

Time commitment: Full-time

$5000 DAI: For 2 months of work at level 2, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

$3000 DXD: Vested for 3 years starting on

0.1667% REP

I took a day off on my Birthday so there should be 13 days left of annual leave in total.

2 Likes