[DRAFT] Adam Azad - Contributor Proposal November to December 2021

I am submitting a proposal for current ongoing and future contributions to the DXdao started November 1st, 2021, and finishing December 31, 2021. I’m skipping October since I haven’t contributed much value then.

Background

Please refer to the Background section of Contributor Proposal for Q1 2021

Timeframe and Scope

Timeframe

November 1st to December 31st, 2021.

Proposed Scope of Contribution

• Swapr Development
    • Contribute to Swapr development and roadmap in Q4 2021.
    • Integrate more routes into Swapr’s Eco Router.
    • Code review for external collaborators to Swapr.
    • Swapr Staking Reward subgraph.
  • DXdao Buyback Program
    • Maintain Mesa’s infra through Q4 and Q1 2021 until full migration to Aqua.
  • Accountbiltiy at DXdao
    • Work on DXdao at Accountbiltiy document. I volunteered to do this at DXdao’s Greater Than workshop in Lisbon.

Compensation

• Experience Level: 4
  • Time commitment: Part-time 50%. 3,500 DAI per month at level 4.
  • 3.08 DXD per month vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff starting November 1st, 2021. The price of DXD is ATH of $809.5.
  • 1,630.5 REP per month.
  • Compensation for Digital Ocean droplets for running Mesa’s infrastructure.

Work Experience

4 Likes

During this period

DXD Buyback

• Put the Gnosis Provotol v1 solvers on autopilot. We have the solver and price estimator running on DigitalOcean.

Swapr Dapp

• Helped Milan onboard The Graph and started contributing to subgraphs
  • Moved Swapr subgraph repo to DXgraphs organization. Anyone with access to the GitHub org can now deploy and update subgraphs; less dependency on a single developer.
  • Worked on the Single-Sided Staking Campaigns implementation for Swapr’s subgraph
  • Prepared and helped Swapr SDK v0.11.0
  • Updated all Swapr subgraphs to the new versions with Single-Sided Staking campaigns. Current endpoints are

• Added ENS avatar support to user nav menu

• Added Curve Finance for xDAI and Arbitrum One. A working demo can be deployed at
  • Migrated the new code to the new SDK version. Coming with Curve Finance implementation).
  • Added Curve Finance (including mainnet) to the Eco Router, still pending some finalization and a PR review.

Misc

• Reached out to a few audit firms regarding Aqua. Potentially not happen until Q2 2022.

Done well

• Buyback program: running the GPv1 solvers is completely on autopilot. I do not do much about it, except for cleaning old logs periodically and checking health status.
  • Onboarding and helping Milan to start helping with The Graph.
  • Helped with the Single-Sided Staking campaign subgraph.

Could have done better

• I could not do many code reviews because of the time constraints on my own tasks
  • I failed on the Accountability document. Again, due to time constraints…
3 Likes