Here is my contributor proposal
- In October I went to the Daoist and Liscon with Leonardo Berteotti and met DXdao members Melanie and Violet and they got me interested on DXDao. Also got a DxDao t-shirt from Zett. I’ve been interested in DAOs and popping on some discords such as juicebox DAO, I’m also interested in DEXs that’s why I think Swapr is great place to contribute to.
- Currently I’m also working on Gymious, gymious.com (a gyms marketplace in Portugal) a ruby on rails app with sprinkles of react and Funky Pizza (funky.pizza) a NFT collectible in Ethereum, with ERC721 smart contract and Dapp UI.
- 11/04/2022 - 15/04/2022
- 20 hours per week
- Total: 40 hours
Proposed Scope of Contribution:
- Help the squads reach the roadmap goals of Swapr.
- Update fonts and colors of swapr app and how we use it on the codebase.
- Fix bugs.
- I also can help the team with product design.
- Learn more about DAOs, DEX, Ethereum and web3 development.
- Collaborate with Swapr team members to understand and improve the application.
- Ship good quality code and help improve the overall system.
- Here are some tasks I’ve been working on:
- Experience Level: 4
Salary - Calculated for part time 20 hours per week at trial 50% rate:
- 750 DAI for trial period ($6000 * 25% * 50%)
- $500 DXD for trial period ($4000 * 25% * 50%) in a vesting contract continuously for three years with a one year cliff when the work agreement
- 0.0147 REP for trial period (0.1167 * 25% * 50%)
Past work experience
- 2+ years as a front-end (react) developer at Q-Better.
- 2+ year as full-stack developer at Gymious.
- Some experience with Solidity and Ethers.js developing a NFT collectible (funky.pizza).
- Github - Diogomartf
- Past work experience
- Add Cryptographic Signature from Keybase
- BEGIN KEYBASE SALTPACK SIGNED MESSAGE. kXR7VktZdyH7rvq v5weRa0zkKm2fBd pcANn1pF33j1Vun gXT4ZBVSi0VvUwH 0gM8YyhCRZ8sdts 36SltvLWlbXacjw T6ix9mr9tQYhxj8 71ZVe2fpCBPv4Rk hhKxSz0mQb9WS4n irbivNagSDiJpcu ZMHayUX7ECAHNRV 3wU0qxc1C16Ikyk DoBrjP3ioGdtX. END KEYBASE SALTPACK SIGNED MESSAGE.