Diogo Ferreira Contributor Proposal [4/04/2022 - 15/04/2022]

Gm,

Here is my contributor proposal

• Background:
    • In October I went to the Daoist and Liscon with Leonardo Berteotti and met DXdao members Melanie and Violet and they got me interested on DXDao. Also got a DxDao t-shirt from Zett. I’ve been interested in DAOs and popping on some discords such as juicebox DAO, I’m also interested in DEXs that’s why I think Swapr is great place to contribute to.
    • I’ve been working as web developer for more than 5 years. Worked across multiple stacks: javascript, react, node, express, ruby, ruby on rails. Also did product design in the past and have experience using Figma.
    • Currently I’m also working on Gymious, gymious.com (a gyms marketplace in Portugal) a ruby on rails app with sprinkles of react and Funky Pizza (funky.pizza) a NFT collectible in Ethereum, with ERC721 smart contract and Dapp UI.
  • Timeframe:
    • 11/04/2022 - 15/04/2022
    • 20 hours per week
    • Total: 40 hours
  • Proposed Scope of Contribution:
    • Goals:
      • Help the squads reach the roadmap goals of Swapr.
      • Update fonts and colors of swapr app and how we use it on the codebase.
      • Fix bugs.
      • I also can help the team with product design.
      • Learn more about DAOs, DEX, Ethereum and web3 development.
    • Responsibilities:
      • Collaborate with Swapr team members to understand and improve the application.
      • Ship good quality code and help improve the overall system.
      • Here are some tasks I’ve been working on:
        • Add simple settings to liquidity manager dialog: #851
        • Fixed ENS account without image empty space: #865
        • Handle errors when it fails to fetch subgraphs: #875
  • Compensation:
    • Experience Level: 4
  • Salary - Calculated for part time 20 hours per week at trial 50% rate:
    • 750 DAI for trial period ($6000 * 25% * 50%)
    • $500 DXD for trial period ($4000 * 25% * 50%) in a vesting contract continuously for three years with a one year cliff when the work agreement
    • 0.0147 REP for trial period (0.1167 * 25% * 50%)
  • Work Experience:
    • Past work experience
      • 2+ years as a front-end (react) developer at Q-Better.
      • 2+ year as full-stack developer at Gymious.
      • Some experience with Solidity and Ethers.js developing a NFT collectible (funky.pizza).
      • Github - Diogomartf
  • Add Cryptographic Signature from Keybase
    • BEGIN KEYBASE SALTPACK SIGNED MESSAGE. kXR7VktZdyH7rvq v5weRa0zkKm2fBd pcANn1pF33j1Vun gXT4ZBVSi0VvUwH 0gM8YyhCRZ8sdts 36SltvLWlbXacjw T6ix9mr9tQYhxj8 71ZVe2fpCBPv4Rk hhKxSz0mQb9WS4n irbivNagSDiJpcu ZMHayUX7ECAHNRV 3wU0qxc1C16Ikyk DoBrjP3ioGdtX. END KEYBASE SALTPACK SIGNED MESSAGE.
3 Likes