This proposes 1.5 months (~6 weeks) of work starting on 15/05/20.
There are several products which are owned and operated by the DXdao. Below is a roughly prioritized list of efforts which could fall under the purview of this proposal. This proposal will fund a 3 person product development team enumerated under the “Payment Description” below to work full time, as well as allow some budget for onboarding new developers. This is the same team that launched the fundraiser and has provided support for Mesa and other DXdao efforts. The last work proposal can be found here: https://alchemy.daostack.io/dao/0x519b70055af55a007110b4ff99b0ea33071c720a/proposal/0xf3ace9e04caccd90316c344ba3bd32408498f1851a3db08bfbcf7b88181d6c47
To-Do list (in priority order):
- Omen integration into DXdao.
- Release DXswap v1.0.0 https://github.com/orgs/levelkdev/projects/1
- Release DXtrust v0.3.0 https://github.com/levelkdev/BC-DAPP/projects/1
- Release DXdao-website v0.1.0.
- Start development of Mix v0.1.0.
- Improve on-chain connections for the Dxdao (Connections Overview)
Dates: 15/05/20 to 01/7/20
- 45 Days full-time (40hs/week) engagement from github:AugustoL (Senior Full Stack JS Dev) at 3000 USD/Month salary.
- 45 Days full-time (40hs/week) engagement from LevelK (Senior Full Stack JS Dev) at 3000 USD/Month salary.
- 45 Days full-time (40hs/week) engagement from corkus (Product Manager, UI/UX Designer) at 3000 USD/Month salary.
- New developer fund (to be used only to on-board new developers) at 1500 USD/Month.
- 10050 REP (1% Rep issuance at 15/05/20) to github:AugustoL.
- 10050 REP (1% Rep issuance at 15/05/20) to LevelK.
- 10050 REP (1% Rep issuance at 15/05/20) to new developers.
- 155 DXD* vesting for 1 year with a 6 month cliff for corkus in lieu of receiving Reputation.
The salary was calculated based on the current salary on the market and available funds in the DXdao. The salaries are below market rate because the team is committed to the DXdao’s success and believes it is important to spend our limited funds in a responsible manner. For reference:
Total: 30150 REP, 155 DXD and 15750 USD (paid in ETH, using market price at time of payment)
- 50% of the USD payment from the full-time agreements to be sent upfront in this proposal In ETH (6750 USD), it will be distributed internally between the three developers in a gnosis safe under their control.
- 50% of the USD payment from full-time agreements to be sent at the time the work agreement finishes in ETH (6750 USD), which means that the payment proposal will be created a week in advance (24/06/20).
- 2% Reputation distribution to be done directly in separated proposals (1% each) to github:AugustoL and Levelk, to be sent at the time the work agreement finishes, which means that the REP issuance proposal will be created a week in advance (24/07/20).
- New developer fund ETH and REP will be distributed through one or more proposals submitted with cryptographic signatures of github:AugustoL, LevelK and corkus.
New Developer Fund
The developer fund for this proposal will be 2250 USD and 1% REP that would be claimable only by users who can verify the github account ownership used for their collaboration and they will have to provide cryptographic signatures that corroborate the collaboration from Levelk, corkus and github:AugustoL.
Interested developers should join the #development chat room in our keybase community, introduce themselves and communicate on what they will be working on. The goal here is to on board new developers to the community to help the DXdao deliver better quality products and have more developers involved for future projects and products maintenance.
*REP to DXD conversion calculation:
1% Rep valued at 2500$ $2500 / $199,65 per ETH = 12.52128618652 ETH Average DXD price calculated by fundraiser application price 0.1621 / 2 = 0.08105 DXD/ETH 12.52128618652 / 0.08105 = 154.48841686021 = ~155 DXD