31/12/2020-30/01/2021, 1 month
I will be primary be contributing to omen development along with working on dxDao landing page.
- Front-end tasks along with thegraph issues that are suited for me
- Maintain landing page along with introducing docs that i have already started working on
Proof of work:
- Omen: this pr-s(pr 1358,pr 1436 and most of my time was spent on this pr with issue on data that wasn’t recorded with events and this subgraph pr which I just updated and uploaded to thegraph
- Landing page: prepared release for the version 0.2.4 on github and started working on docs here is the repo that will be used and here is the test version published on ipfs that needs to be polished. Also i have solved this 3 optimization issues which remove some dry code #13
- Swapr: I worked for one whole week on swappr developing front-end for the governance page. Here is the pr
- Along with doing code review and testing for almost all pr-s that went through omen repo
I will be applying as level 3 full-time for one month which I arrived at consultation with Kaden and Geronimo. Last month I took 5 days off of which 2.5 were accounted for and this month I will be taking one day off on the 7-th of January which is big national holiday in Serbia. So to account for 3.5 days which are not included into my worker proposal I will be pushing the date I apply from 27-th to 31st.
- 6000USD paid in ETH. First half of 3000USD upfront and second half of 3000USD at the end of proposal duration. Because of the current eth volatility and high gas prices I will be taking average weekly price from 30.december-5.january and for the second part average weekly price from 23-30th january.
- 4000$ in DXD payed at the end of the proposal duration vested for 2 years with one year cliff at the current dxd price
- 0.1667% REP payed at the end of the proposal duration
If community finds this way of calculating price okay, I would like to do it for every proposal now on until we solve it with some dai in treasury. Since it would elevate unnecessary stress over current price.