27/11/2020-27/12/2020, 1 month
I will be primary be contributing to omen development along with maintaining dxDao landing page. I have also spoken with Martin Krung regarding helping with Mesa but we haven’t arrived at nothing specific yet but i would like to help in any way!
- I will be doing mostly front-end tasks for Omen but since recently I have begun exploring theGraph and I’m planning to start contributing in the coming month as much as my skills allow.
- I will start working on issues from the landing page repo. Also if designs could be ready this month for dxDao blog I could implement it. Along with of course any additions that are needed for the future releases!
Proof of work:
this is hyperlink to github for the tasks i have done in the past month for omen just pay attention so it’s last 30 days
this is hyperlink to landing page pr ready for swapr relesase keep in mind most of this pr was done in my first month here i have just made small additions for the swapr realease and this is hyperlink of that pr published on ipfs
I will be applying as level 2 full-time and since this is my third month I will be applying for the full amount. I arrived at this in consultation with Kaden and Geronimo whome I have worked most closely with in the past month. Also I will be deducting 1/8 of pay so i could get time off for the holidays.
- level 2 equates to 5000$ minus 1/8 for the holidays=4375$ in ETH of that .50% upfront(2187.5$) and .50%(2187.5$) at the end of the proposal duration
- 3000$ in DXD minus 1/8 for the holidays=2400$ in DXD payed at the end of the proposal duration vested for 2 years with one year cliff
- 0.1667% REP payed at the end of the proposal duration
-I purposely didn’t deduct REP like the DXD and ETH because in my opinion it shouldn’t be, correct me if I’m wrong