From 27.10.2020-27.11.2020, one month
- Support Omen 1 as a front-end developer primarily
- I’m also ready and willing to contribute to all dxDAO projects that need assistance!
According to the worker compensation guidelines 1 and in consultation with people I have worked with I will be applying as level 2 developer with full time commitment.
- 4500 USD (5000USD*0.9 =4500USD because it’s my second month) paid in ETH and a small part in GEN. 50% paid once the proposal is approved ($2,250 of that 2150 in ETH and 100 in GEN), and the remaining 50% ($2,250). Paid in ETH after the work agreement has been completed on November 27th, 2020
- 0.15% REP (voting power in DXdao)
- 1555$ to be paid in DXD vesting over 24 months with a 12 month cliff, based on the buy price on https://dxdao.eth.link/#/exchange at time of vesting/lockup contract creation. A lockup/vesting contract which will be funded at final payment and use 27.10.2020 as the starting date of the vesting.
- Landing page:
https://github.com/protofire/omen-exchange/issues/1194 (In progress)
I mentioned on keybase my plan to apply for GEN token along with my compensation. It would be good to hear what community thinks about that. If that doesn’t get passed i will be applying for ETH in the full amount of first half of compensation.