Following contracts have been deprecated for arc version > 33 :
- Universal Controller
- Universal Generic Scheme
- use non universal Generic Scheme for the enabling Generic Actions for your DAO.
- use non universal Controller i.e. each DAO deploy a new (non universal) Controller.
- Subgraph and Alchemy will be backward compatible and support old DAOs that are already deployed and using mentioned contract.
Deploying your DAO
- Do not set
- Register “GenericScheme” instances and add them in
using dOrg DAOcreator
- dOrg’s DAO-creater already use non-universal controller.
- currently it is using universal generic scheme and we insist them to update soon.
**Docs on dev portal will be updated soon to reflect the same information