Decentral Labs - Worker Proposal - 18th Nov / 18th Jan

Background

Decentral Labs is submitting this proposal to provide services to DXdao such as treasury management and support in governance and operations processes.

Timeframe

In line with current contributor guidelines, this proposal is submitted from the 18th of November to the 18th of January.

Goals

• Q4 report
  • Planning DXdao events / conferences for 2021
  • DXlegal
  • Regular treasury responsibilities
  • Regular governance / operations responsibilities
  • Testing / QA for DXvote

Responsibilities

Day to day responsibilities include reviewing live on-chain proposals, making sure operational proposals are being submitted and passing on time (i.e. buyback proposals, transfers of funds to new bases, TDP proposals etc.).

Working with @tammy on legal matters for the DAO.

Working with @melanie on contributor experience and planning for upcoming events / conferences / retreats in 2021.

A lot of processes in reporting activities the DAO undertakes are still very manual-labour intensive. An on-going effort is looking to automate these tasks as much as possible.

The buyback program was recently extended for a further $1M, which will see a continued effort to submit buyback proposals and keep track of these.

Working closely with the gov dev team, submitting issues and raising features which could be implemented to ease overall UI/UX of using DXvote.

Exploring and executing on a strategy for DXdao to stake ETH.

Compensation:

• Experience Level: 5
  • Time commitment: FT

USD 16000 for 2 months, 1/2 to be sent on the first payment proposal and 1/2 on the second payment proposal

DXD $12000 based on the all-time high of DXD of $748.63 i.e. 16DXD using 18th November 2021 as starting period for the vesting.

REP 0.3334% for 2 months, 1/2 (2798) to be sent on the first payment proposal and 1/2 (2797) on the second payment proposal

Expenses:

This proposal also pays out expenses incurred by renewing DXdao’s ENS domains:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2e6327b553bf2d4020ec8839425dbba2cb967e2600a90e025c68b1895741d9a6

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5572dd14cab3b793edb3cac10185ba9fd60bb6d0b31bfa886c0b816d38f31c06

Which adds up to a total of: 0.5429 ETH

Note:

This proposal falls under the current Contributor Guidelines, enacted on February 17, 2021. Should DXdao approve any changes to the Contributor Guidelines Compensation Structure that go into effect during my stated contract period, I reserve the right to introduce an updated DAOtalk post and on-chain proposal to adjust the above stated compensation amounts to reflect the new compensation structure.

11 Likes

Hope we can successful,we need a new organition to handle the people and world,but not the government