DAI payout (26/01/2022-25/02/2022) - luzzifoss

As per the original worker proposal’s terms (visible here) I’m asking for 7434.78 xDai in total.
This month I’ve worked 19 days in total, with 4 taken for vacation. Being that from 26/01/2022 to 25/02/2022 there have been 23 working days in total, I’m asking for 9000 / 23 * 19 = 7434.78 xDai.

Proof of work

Carrot

On the contracts, I have added the possibility to specify the total supply when using the create-kpi-token task. Proof here.

On the SDK, I have:

• Published the v1.0.0-alpha.5, v1.0.0-alpha.6 and v1.0.0-alpha.7 versions.
  • Upgraded dependencies.
  • Added Uniswap v2 as a supported platform to shown data in charts.
  • Replaced mentions of xDai anywhere with Gnosis Chain.

Proof here.

On the frontend I have:

• Replaced the expired Agave campaign in the featured campaigns section with the new Atlantis World one.
  • Added mock campaigns to test out various integrations (HOPR, DappNode and others).
  • Fixed a potential race condition in the campaign card, making the overall frontend more stable.
  • Added Honeyswap as a valid source for token prices in Gnosis Chain.
  • Added new official campaigns to the featured section such as Swapr TVL and Hopr liquidity on Gnosis Chain.
  • Played around with mainnet support in order to show how campaigns would look like on mainnet (and if they would work).
  • Replaced xDai mentions in the UI with Gnosis Chain.
  • Packaged the v1.0.0-alpha.5 release.

Proof here.

Jolt

Major work has been going on with Jolt with the hope of making it the most advanced automatic execution solution on the market. Focus has been directed to gas optimizations and overall architecture reivew. Unfortunately I can’t share the repo details and proofs as of now since they are private, and they will most likely be until the launch day, which comes closer by the day.

Swapr

On Swapr I fixed an issue that caused the interface to show wrong claimable amounts on farms with multiple rewards. The new solution should definitively solve all issues with multi-reward campaigns. Proof here.

4 Likes