Crypto Social Media influencer campaign proposal - Amir Razi @RealEChain

Project Overview:

Real E Chain supports PrimeDAO’s mission of facilitating wide adoption of open finance by providing top crypto opinion leaders on social media in order to help the DAO with the brand awareness and to maximize user participation and the utility of the token.

About us:

Real E Chain’s mission is to educate and onboard the mass market into the crypto world and help the entire ecosystem cross the chasm by sharing online education. One of the main services of the company beyond its online educational courses is managing crypto social media influencers on various projects to create awareness and use participation in the decentralized ecosystems including DAOs. Amir Razi, the founder of the company currently serves as a business development manager for OKEx. The company is managing multiple accounts including a DeFi related project for a portfolio company of Sustany Capital - a crypto venture fund based in Newport Beach, CA. We are excited to bring a larger audience to PrimieDOAs’ mission.

Specifications:

We propose a 1-month engagement (test run period) with at least 5 key crypto opinion leaders on social media. The goal for the campaign is to tap into the existing pool of 400 KOLs that Real E Chain has either already worked with, or have identified for future projects, and pick the top 5 influencers for this test run campaign.

That will require around 50 unique negotiations with the influencers. Historical data proves that around 20% of those negotiations will evolve further and 50% of that will materialize into a collaboration agreement. That is 5 top paid key opinion leaders (KOLs) for 1 month.

Goals:

• Discover top-performing DeFi influencers on Social Media by analyzing their engagement and influence metrics on a short, mid, and long term basis.
  • Create and share a dedicated CRM platform for DeFi KOLs (Key opinion leaders) capturing their KPIs, important dates, negotiation stage, current engagement stage, current offer, results, and other necessary parts of the business development process
  • Work one of one with KOLs to come up with a winning strategy. The strategy will cover the type of content to be produced, total number of content segments to be shared, choreographing the KOLs actions with each other to create a snowball effect, and directing the prospects into the existing Telegram group
  • Manage the interactions in the common group to bolster engagement
  • Work with KOLs to come up with a tailored campaign content strategy and oversee their production through an extensive iteration process
  • Create and maintain a master schedule containing key dates and milestones

Fee:

The goal is to minimize the cost and maximize the results. Previous experience of working with Crypto KOLs proves that $1000 per engagement with KOLs for a month-long test run campaign gives the best results and motivates KOLs to push hard for the results.

Milestones:

• Identifying and negotiating with the highly influential KOLs with the most engaged audience using analytical tools such as the Lunar Crush influencers program.
  • Measuring the audience size, engagement and activity rate growth and other necessary metrics to select the best influencers with the right audience for this DeFi related project.
  • Delivering the CRM and daily updated data in a shared and openly accessible format
  • Working one on one with each KOLs, understanding their requirements, and offering them the best possible deal with the lowest possible cost to that can lead to the best results
  • Distributing influencer fees and holding them accountable to achieve the set KPIs
  • Grow the list of active influencers on the project after the initial test run alongside growing the scope of work depending on the first-month results.

Channels:

Our key to success is working with the influencers that cover the entire spectrum of the critical social media platforms and complement each other’s work by creating synergy.

All of the influencers have a strong existing following on a combination of platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Telegram, and Discord.

Around 25 to 50% of the influencers will create educational videos on Youtube and will promote the videos on other SM channels they manage.

Others will create text-based content and continuously interact with their audience in order to generate awareness and excitement about this project and its token.

As a by-product of the offered services, strengthening the DOA’s brand in the market will get achieved.

Estimated reach: 5 signed influencers / month x 30,000 followers on average x 4-8 content per influencer x 1 month engagement = 600,000 - 1,200,000 total potential reach.

Content Strategy:

A noticeable amount of the team’s time will be spent on educating the influencers about the project, and working with each individual influencer to create the optimal content that matches their style and their audience.

A weekly content schedule chart will also be created and shared with the influencers to know what type of content to share each week in order to maximize conversion.

Estimated conversion: Assuming 10% interaction with the posts and 2% conversion: 1,200 to 2,400 new members.

Real E Chain is excited to take on this project and is looking forward to getting started on this opportunity, delivering results, and turning this month-long campaign to a gateway for future works for PrimeDAO.

Budget:

|Bounty budget allocated for community bounty hunters|$5,000|PRIME|16,667 PRIME|

Management fee:

|Campaign Setup + Management Fee|$5,000|xDAI or equivalent (paid before start of bounty campaign)|$5,000|

For any questions regarding the pricing please contact info@realechain.com

Additional resources required: SVG Logos, admin access to Telegram channel, IDO event details, full token distribution details, and instant message contact(s) for the PrimeDAO social media team.

So there are two issues I see here:

(1) The IDO starts next Monday, and only lasts two weeks, so a one month campaign duration doesn’t make sense.

(2) I think Chris from Effect AI is already speaking w/ some influencer potentials, and I’m not sure how much more marketing is needed there. There’s also a dwindling budget in the DAO at this point.

I’m neutral on this proposal. I understand it has some good upsides, but we’re a bit late in the game right now and it needs to reflect project timeline. I leave it to the other comms folks to chime in.

Thank you for your great feedback. I’d love to provide some additional information on that.

About your first point, it makes perfect sense about the budget limitations and timeline issue. I’m offering my service hoping that the DAO is looking for value-adding long-term partners. We all can agree that the value of a blockchain-based project is as valuable as the size and engagement of its network. So engaging the audience through key opinion leaders is an on-going effort.

Our background doing the same thing for few businesses including OKEx demonstrates that we will bring results. That being said, if the community believes that there is enough attention on this project, I have no problem with delaying the collaboration until there is more data point after the initial IDO. I’d love to hear more opinions as well on that.

As far as the deliverables, there will be access to the CRM and daily schedule. We can also incorporate affiliate management tools to monitor and report the traction.

Would love to know what others think as well. Have a nice day! ~Amir

I think here is where I feel the disconnect is.

If you’re coming in and offering value to the DAO post-IDO, then you shouldn’t be treating it like a contractor billing a client. This is a co-creative exercise: members of the DAO are co-owners of the DAO. There’s a conceptual gap between:

“There will be access to the CRM and daily schedule”

and

“I’ve spoken to existing DAO members (e.g. @leraeb) to understand network acquisition priorities and strategy (which we have), and will begin working on a CRM for PrimeDAO that will acquire 5-10 of the topmost priorities. The CRM I chose offers the following benefits to the DAO’s decentralization: [x, y, z…] I posted Qs in the ecosystem-dev and comms chats to understand the best way to approach this.”

If the proposal looked more like the below, I’d be keen to cast my vote for it.

All this being said, I think you should apply to join the DAO as an ecosystem governor, watch how its functioning and then find a niche where you’re contributing value. Because I do believe there’s value to be had here — I just don’t feel an alignment with the approach and proposed deliverables as is.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback. I’ll reach out to @leraeb and follow up from there.

I will also apply to join the DAO as an ecosystem governor as you pointed out. I just need to figure out the process.

Here is the updated version after incorporating the feedback from you:

DATE 11/22/2020

Project Overview:

Real E Chain supports PrimeDAO’s mission of facilitating wide adoption of open finance by hiring and engaging top crypto Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) on social media. The main objective of this proposal is to help the DAO grow its brand awareness beyond its current limits and to substantially increase interest in PrimeDAO token.

About us:

Real E Chain’s mission is to educate and onboard the mass market into the crypto world by sharing online crypto educational classes. One of the main services of the company beyond its online academy is hiring crypto social media influencers for various crypto-related projects including DAOs. Amir Razi, the founder of the company currently serves as the business development manager for OKEx exchange. Previously he worked as the lead research analyst at Sustany Capital – a blockchain crypto fund.

Real E Chain is managing multiple accounts including a DeFi domain sale project built using handshake blockchain ( defi.me) and is growing fast.

Strategy:

Here is the short summary of PrmieDAO IDO: As of today, 72 unique purchase tokens took place during the first week of the IDO. Although we have raised the minimum required amount to continue, we are not close to entering the second price point of the bending curve. We are currently 3.6 million tokens away from selling the initial batch of 5 million tokens to enter the second price point.

For the more successful second IDO in 6-12 months from now (depending of the final raise. Currently around $600k), we need to look outside of other IDOs and find whales that follow crypto social media influencers. That will ensure a stronger result in terms of interest for the PRIME token.

We also see a great need to onboard a telegram admin that will be the main point of contact for managing PrimeDAO channel. Part of our proposal captures Amir’s involvement with the community management on social media that is further described in this document.

Specifications:

We propose a 1-month engagement (test run period) with at least 5 key crypto opinion leaders on social media. The goal for the campaign is to tap into the existing pool of 400 KOLs that Real E Chain has either already worked with, or have identified for future projects, and pick the top 5 influencers for this test run campaign.

That will require around 50 unique negotiations with the influencers. Historical data proves that around 20% of those negotiations will evolve further and 50% of that will materialize into a collaboration agreement. That is 5 top paid key opinion leaders (KOLs) for 1 month.

There are over 500 credible crypto key opinion leaders sharing content and create awareness of the crypto projects on social media as of now. We have contacted/worked with the majority of them. Everyone from Crypto Lark to Tone Vays to more micro-influencers mostly pros in DeFi and Trading.

While the mega influencers such as Lark would most probably not accept working on this project with us with the proposed compensation, we tap into our analytics data provided internally and through Lunar Crush to handpick and work with the emerging influencers that bring results but don’t cost as much.

Real E Chin will closely and continuously analyse the traction data by utilizing an affiliate marketing management platform. The company uses LeadDyno to measure the success of each campaign in order to decide which influencer to continue working with on each project after the initial 30-day test run period.

After the initial 30 days, and after delivering the results, and in order to achieve our goal of being the long-term value-creating contributor, we’ll propose to continue the engagement with PrimeDAO. That will depend on the success of the first campaign.

To make sure that the direction of the KOL campaigns and the content/timing is inline with the DAO’s strategy, Amir has joined the Social / Comms team. He has already completed two assigned tasks for the team and will continue joining Monday / Friday weekly meetings to take on more tasks.

Amir will cover the North American time zone to help the Telegram community get their questions answered and/or get directed towards the next step of their involvement with the DAO.

The influencers working with Real E Chain on this project will also get added to PrimeDAO Telegram channel to engage the community, answer questions, and escalate the issues beyond their capacity to the Real E Chain to further follow up on those issues.

Goals:

Discover top-performing DeFi influencers on Social Media by analyzing their engagement and influence metrics on a short, mid, and long-term basis.

Create and share a dedicated CRM platform for DeFi KOLs (Key opinion leaders) capturing their KPIs, important dates, negotiation stage, current engagement stage, current offer, results, and other necessary parts of the business development process

Work one on one with KOLs to come up with a winning strategy. The strategy will cover the type of content to be produced, total number of content segments to be shared, choreographing the KOLs actions with each other to create a snowball effect, and directing the prospects into the existing Telegram group

Manage the interactions in the common group to bolster engagement

Work with KOLs to come up with a tailored campaign content strategy and oversee their production through an extensive iteration process

Create and maintain a master schedule containing key dates and milestones

Fee:

The goal is to minimize the cost and maximize the results. Previous experience of working with Crypto KOLs proves that $1000 per engagement with KOLs for a month-long test run campaign gives the best results and motivates KOLs to push hard for the results.

Milestones:

Week 1:

Identifying and negotiating with the highly influential KOLs with the most engaged audience using analytical tools such as the Lunar Crush influencers program.

Measuring the audience size, engagement, and activity rate growth, and other necessary metrics to select the best influencers with the right audience for this DeFi related project.

Delivering the CRM and daily updated data in a shared and openly accessible format

Working one on one with each KOLs, understanding their requirements, and offering them the best possible deal with the lowest possible cost to that can lead to the best results

Distributing influencer fees and holding them accountable to achieve the set KPIs discussed in this proposal

Report progress to the Social / Comms leadership team

Week 2:

Onboard influencers, provide strategy, train influencers, and answer their questions

Provide Affiliate management tools to track results

Finalize dates to launch campaign with each influencer

Launch campaign

Week 3-4:

Continue distributing pre-planned content by the influencers on the social media

Track results and manage influencers to optimize results

Provide results of the first-month campaign

Channels:

Our key to success is working with the influencers that cover the entire spectrum of the critical social media platforms and complement each other’s work by creating synergy.

All of the influencers have a strong existing following on a combination of platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Telegram, and Discord.

Around 25 to 50% of the influencers will create educational videos on Youtube and will promote the videos on other SM channels they manage.

Others will create text-based content and continuously interact with their audience in order to generate awareness and excitement about this project and its token.

As a by-product of the offered services, strengthening the DOA’s brand in the market will get achieved.

Estimated reach: 5 signed influencers / month x 30,000 followers on average x 4-8 content per influencer x 1-month engagement = 600,000 - 1,200,000 total potential reach.

Content Strategy:

A noticeable amount of the team’s time will be spent on educating the influencers about the project and working with each individual influencer to create the optimal content that matches their style and their audience.

A weekly content schedule chart will also be created and shared with the influencers to know what type of content to share each week in order to maximize conversion.

Estimated conversion: Assuming 10% interaction with the posts and 2% conversion: 1,200 to 2,400 New active members in PrimeDAO’s dedicated Telegram channel.

Real E Chain is excited to take on this project and is looking forward to getting started on this opportunity, delivering results, and turning this month-long campaign into a gateway for future works for PrimeDAO.

Budget:

|Influencers budget|$5,000|xDAI or equivalent ( paid before start of bounty campaign)|$5,000|

Management fee:

Campaign Setup + Management Fee

|$5,000|Prime|16,667 PRIME|

**Governance: 150 REP

For any questions regarding the pricing please contact info@realechain.com

Additional resources required: Telegram channel admin access.