Corkus Worker Payout Proposal 16/01/2021 - 16/03/2021

This proposal is requesting a payout for the work done from 16/01/2021 - 16/03/2021 with a duration of 2 months. I have not submitted a worker proposal with clear deliverables/goals because I could not find the time for it. I am sorry for being very late in requesting a payout for the work I have done in advance. I will conform to the DXdao compensation guidelines going forward.

Delivered

Corkus has already received the max amount of REP in past proposals. According to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 5, total compensation would be $8,000 worth of ETH and $6,000 worth of DXD per month.

• 16000 USD to be paid in DAI once the payout proposal gets approved.

• 12000 USD to be paid in DXD vesting over 24 months with a 12 month cliff, based on the all-time high of DXD (coingecko.com) of $523.77(12,000 USD / 523.77 = 22.91 DXD). The vesting/lockup contract will use 16/03/2020 as the starting date of the vesting.

10 Likes

@corkus Should the amount be 16000 USD instead of 14000 USD? Or is this some sort of self imposed punishment for being late xD

5 Likes

We are now reaching 16/05, is going to be two months since the ending of this worker payment.

Im am not voting in this proposal in alchemy Alchemy | DAOstack

But it surprise me to see that you “couldnt find time for your derivables and goals” but you could find time during those dates to evaluate my work.

Now we are reaching 16/05 (two months after this worker payment) and we haven’t discuss in the forum on what you are working on, but I think your role on Omen is very clear and important and already set, therefore I see no reason to be discussing it everyyyyy time.

I will be expecting clear derivables and tasks that you have done in Omen for your next worker payment proposal, you shouldnt have any trouble on it and keeping track of them since in my opinion you are one of the more committed workers and it would be great to communicate that and follow the compensation procedure to set an example.

2 Likes