From 14/09/2020 - 15/11/2020, 2 months
- Product management for Omen which includes:
- Weekly dev/all-hands/biz calls
- Task management and quality assurance via github (example: Omen.eth)
- UI/UX design for Omen:
- Playgrounds which allows developers and the community to see and feel the UI.
- Design specification
- Supporting Zett on development of creative direction for DXdao brand
- Landing page updates / redesign
- Exploration / design for a DXdao “dashboard”, Governance interface, DXD guild.
- Finish Omen Version 2
- Start with Omen Version 3
- Finalize Gelato Integration
- Finalize Kleros verification process
Corkus has already received the max amount of REP in past proposals. According to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 6, total compensation value of ETH + DXD would be $12,000 per month. Because there was some feedback that this is high, Corkus is asking for a lesser rate of $11,000 per month, $7500 in ETH and the rest in vesting DXD.
- 15000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid once the proposal gets approved and 50% on 15/10/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
- 7000 USD to be paid in DXD vesting over 24 months with a 6 month cliff, based on the buy price on https://dxdao.eth.link/#/exchange at time of vesting/lockup contract creation. The vesting/lockup contract is already active because of previous proposals which will be funded at final payment and use 01/07/2020 as the starting date of the vesting.
- Design UI/UX and Branding of mix.eth
- Design UI/UX/Branding and product management for omen.eth Version 1
Design UI/UX for omen.eth Version 2
Design UI/UX for omen.eth Version 3
- Design UI/UX and product management for dxdao.eth
- Designed the first truly on-chain decentralised exchange called Oasis (previously maker-market)
- Designed oasis.direct which was one of the first swap interfaces.