Corkus Draft Worker Proposal 14/09/2020-15/11/2020

Timeframe

From 14/09/2020 - 15/11/2020, 2 months

Responsibilities

• Product management for Omen which includes:
    • Weekly dev/all-hands/biz calls
    • Task management and quality assurance via github (example: Omen.eth)
  • UI/UX design for Omen:
    • Playgrounds which allows developers and the community to see and feel the UI.
    • Design specification
  • Supporting Zett on development of creative direction for DXdao brand
  • Landing page updates / redesign
  • Exploration / design for a DXdao “dashboard”, Governance interface, DXD guild.

Goals

Compensation

Corkus has already received the max amount of REP in past proposals. According to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 6, total compensation value of ETH + DXD would be $12,000 per month. Because there was some feedback that this is high, Corkus is asking for a lesser rate of $11,000 per month, $7500 in ETH and the rest in vesting DXD.

• 15000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid once the proposal gets approved and 50% on 15/10/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
  • 7000 USD to be paid in DXD vesting over 24 months with a 6 month cliff, based on the buy price on https://dxdao.eth.link/#/exchange at time of vesting/lockup contract creation. The vesting/lockup contract is already active because of previous proposals which will be funded at final payment and use 01/07/2020 as the starting date of the vesting.

Previous work:

3 Likes

It’s conceivable that Omen could take 100% of your time but since DXdao is still ramping up its product development capacity I think it might be hard for development to keep up with you on Omen and there are also going to be other needs across the product suite.

Zett’s worker proposal (Worker Proposal | FT Product Manager & UI/UX) covers DXswap, Rails, and Mesa, but I can think of some other areas which would benefit from your expertise:

• Supporting Zett on development of creative direction for DXdao brand
  • Landing page updates / redesign
  • Exploration / design for a DXdao “dashboard” so to speak. Not sure if this is an extension of Mix, related to liquidity.eth, or something different, but I am picturing sort of an InstaDapp for DXdao products. @Delphi_Digital has been exploring a similar idea and I believe is working on some mock-ups.
  • Governance interface design, DXD guild, etc.

Worker proposal looks good, but I think DXdao would benefit from a slightly expanded scope of responsibilities.

3 Likes

Thank you @JohnKelleher. Added the missing responsibilities!