Contributor proposal - Nathan, new period 05/01/22 - 06/25/22

Gm, :nerd_face:
It feels like a privilege to be a part of the DAO community.
As the collective scales in contributors and activities, there is a greater need for assistence. Everyone tries to be as useful as possible, so do I. Broadly, I am always eager to apply my skills for b2b networking, product testing and management, governance and decision making, contributor relations and coordination, social media and community support…

• explore and evaluate opportunities, while being mindful of our capacity
  • help prioritize and keep on top of the many moving parts and ongoing activities, in order to push as many as possible through the finish line, while not wasting time and effort in vain
  • mediate between teams to aid the process of collaboration
  • brainstorm, seek and share opportunities, take feedback
  • stay active and represent our collective on social media
  • provide community support
  • be a part of the DXbiz, DXvoice, Swapr, Carrot, and partially DXgov effort, assist with decision making, testing, operations
  • filter and present investment and partner opportunities for DXdao and DXventures

Timeframe:
The 1st half of the period 05/01/22 - 06/25/22

Compensation:
Full-time commitment at level six, corresponding to: “Contributors have been around the block and are interested in furthering their career with DXdao. Contributors can collaborate easily with other contributors and manage their own scope of work.”
6k in DXD vested over 3 years with a one-year cliff
8k in xDai
REP: 0.1667%

4 Likes

gm :sunny:
It’s that time again. Here are some of the things I (with the help of other members from the DXdao community) got to do this period, that are worth mentioning:

• Assist in improving our domains SEO, liaising with partners to change Cloudflare’s .link gateway with .limo - CoinGecko, DeFi Llama, OpenOrgs, Blockscout, Etherescan, HeroDAO, DAO Haus…
  • Submitted SWPR and DXD tokens, and Swapr, Omen and Carrot dapps to Portis wallet.
  • Added DXdao to superdao co directory.
  • Also submitted DXD and SWPR tokens to dcentwallet com
    Submitted DXdao to DAO Central.
  • Got a second PR of mine approved, and Reputation-based governance is now mentioned for the first time on Ethereum org with DXdao shown as an example Decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) | ethereum.org
  • Arranged for EPNS to be guests in our first Twitter spaces to chat about DAOs in the space.
  • Liaising with HOPRnet having DXdao members guest speak on the ‘Web3 Infra Friends’ Twitter space.
  • Assist in the process of liaising with GnosisChain to co-organize an event with DXdao around EthCC in Paris.
  • Assisted in arranging meetings with Yearn and Gnosis for HackerSoul Bogota.
  • Assist Mikolaj with the PR for Swapr pools on DeFi Llama’s new yield page.
  • Assist in preparing for Swapr’s Arbitrum Odyssey.
  • Liaising with CoinbaseWallet to list Swapr in their new dapp browser.
  • Joined 0xMonero community to introduce Swapr and have them create a pool.
  • Lobby to 0xProtocol devs to deploy on Gnosis Chain and Arbitrum, and integrate Swapr, still a dream.
  • Liaising with TallyHo to include Swapr as a community partner for their future affiliate campaign around their upcoming token release.
  • Liaised with CoinGecko to help verify unverified Swapr pairs.
  • Keep banging my head with CMC support for Swapr. ;{
  • Shared a post on liqudity provision and farming in Swapr with an explanation of the use of Carrot tokens in Swapr.
  • Be an active member DXvoice squad aiding the DXdao’s marketing and communications effort.
  • Assist Wayne with reviewing posts and the Swapr milestones article.
  • Help with community support in Discord, including odd hours and weekends.
  • Help set the agenda and host the weekly strategy calls, and also assisting with the weekly bizdev calls.
  • Cheerfully shill all the cool stuff we’re doing on Twitter.
  • Assist Swapr and QA teams with occasional testing for bugs.
  • Assist with sharing my user XP to help improve DXvote and support Dave.
  • Making sure Reality.eth oracles settle Carrot.eth campaigns for Swapr farms settle correctly.
  • Assist testing Jolt in a limited capacity.
  • Lastly, unnamed miscellaneous failed attempts or such to bear fruit in the future.

Timeframe: 05/01/22 - 06/25/22

An on-chain proposal will follow next week with a request for compensation for the second half of this period.

Full-time commitment at level six, corresponding to: “Contributors have been around the block and are interested in furthering their career with DXdao. Contributors can collaborate easily with other contributors and manage their own scope of work.”

$6k in DXD vested over 3 years with a one-year cliff
xDai: $8k
REP: 0.1667%

6 Likes