After the long discussion about my last worker proposal It is clear to me that I cant continue with that type of worker engagement anymore because I cannot commit to what other workers are committing too and what the way they expect me to work.
I have other priorities in life outside of work, I am building my house, surf, climb, travel, and I am still a nomad. But when I am not doing any of that I am contributing and being part of dxdao, and In fact I think all those things I do outside of my work is what takes me back to it eager to code cool stuff and connect with a decentralized organization spread around the world.
So in order to try to find a balance between my nomadic life and dxdao I will be requesting compensation once a contribution to dxdao is done.
Timeframe: March 2021.
- DXdao Snapshot: PR 18 and PR 19
- DXdao contracts:
- Finish Permission Registry for Wallet Schemes in DXvote
- First implementation of OMNGuild and OMNToken This is what took most of the time
- Deployment scripts for OMNToken and OMNGuild
- Added template issues in DXvote and DXdao-Contracts
- Added contributor guidelines to DXvote
- Added more issues and started organizing DXvote 1.0
- Fix issues found after audit in OMNToken and OMNGuild smart contracts.
- Review tests for OMNToken and OMNGuild smart contracts.
- Help on future OMNToken and OMNGuild smart contract upgrades.
Taking in count I am in Level 5 commitment according to the compensation guidelines and that I spent between 1-2 weeks of full time work plus Ive been attending developer, governance and weekly dev calls every week this month, I think requesting for a 50% of a full-time month commitment is fair.
- 6 years as full-stack web developer, 4 years working with blockchain stuff - augustol.eth
- Worker Proposal 1/2021 - 2/2021
- Worker Proposal 11/2020 - 12/2020
- Worker Proposal 09/2020 - 10/2020
- Worker Proposal 07/2020 - 08-2020
- Worker Proposal 05/2020 - 06-2020
- Worker Proposal 04/2020
- Experience Level: 5
- $4000 (xDai)
- $3000 (DXD) vested for 2 year with 1 year cliff starting the 1/03/2021.
- 0.083% REP = ~1278 REP at 1540000 * 0.00083.
I want my next contribution to be paid using DXvote, so I will be working in the following days organizing clear goals and things that needs to be done to have DXvote deployed on a network that can be used by dxdao with real money.
Another goal I have on DXvote is make it an open-source project with users, developers, testers and maintainers that contribute following strict technical requirements, ensuring dxvote will always be 100% decentralized and under dxdao control.
Once I have a clear list of tasks to be done I will estimate how much time it will take me a propose a contribution compensation proposal to dxdao.