Community REP Boosts (Nov 2020)

Building on the previous round of REP boosts, the DXdao community is encouraging another wave of community members to receive REP in DXdao for contributions in various areas.

As discussed on the recent Governance discussions, the community is nominating individuals to request 0.1% REP through a formal proposal, which will also familiarize themselves with the Alchemy proposal process.

Here is a run down of the proposal submission process. @sky and myself can answer questions and will try to coordinate 0.1% REP submissions

• @dcc1 - an active contributor to Omen discussion and providing crucial feedback as a product tester, while also maintainting the Omen market curation list
  • @pepo - for his REP xDai mapping efforts, particularly in coming up with a trustless solution for Gnosis safe wallet users
  • @kiyo - for furthering DXdao’s presence in the Twitter world
  • @MattBartlett - for insight and perspective on calls and furthering discussion on the potential of DAOs
  • @Crypto Larimer - for creating content to reach the CIS community
  • @pulpmachina - for challenging DXswap strategy and kicking off a healthy discussion in community
  • @madmax - for consistent and reliable contributions to conversations across all of DXdao products

Questions and discussions below or on the governance discussion.

4 Likes

Hey @Powers! Thank You for your attention to my content! Ready to help with CIS community promotion and education. Glad to join!

3 Likes

Just realised I never responded to this @Powers. Am I right to think I have to claim actively?

If so, can I still do that or has the ship sailed?

2 Likes

Hey @madmax - the ship has definitely not sailed. You can do it now, here’s a guide:

Although, gas prices are major problem now, even though you’ll be reimbursed 90%. We’re researching ways to make REP distribution with lower gas costs.

This has not been “decided” by DXdao, but in my opinion, REP boosts never expire.

1 Like