Community REP boosts (June 2021)

Building on the first REP boost last year and the seven rounds of REP boosts since, I wanted to kick off another wave of boosts for community members to receive REP in DXdao for contributions in various areas.

Like the last two rounds, the community is exncouraging nominated individuals to request 0.1% REP formal proposal (1,571 REP), which will also familiarize themselves with the Alchemy proposal process (there is also a small REP reward for the address that submits a passed proposal). The reward should be calculated using the mainnet REP but the proposal should be requested from the xDai base.

Here is a handy guide for how to submit a proposal for a REP boost . @Melanie @sky and myself can answer questions and will try to coordinate 0.1% REP submissions. I wanted to kick off with one nomination

• @ColtBoldmove - Colt has been providing an insights and anlaysis to the Contributor UX squad, trying to think about evaluative tools that are not restrictive. DXdao is a new experiment in work and value perspectives on how to craft that environment are appreciated.
  • @hedgedhog - for feedback and perspective on DXD Buyback program in Discord chat and on the community call

Other nominations? There is also a quarterly DXdao Discord REP boost program for active Discord participants. List any additional nominations below and be on the lookout for positive community contributions!

9 Likes

I fully support those nominations! :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to nominate @kobello for his continued and super valuable contributions to the Omen ecosystem, creating solid organization and driving learnings across board.

8 Likes

@kobello definitely!

5 Likes

Thank you for your contributions @ColtBoldmove @boot @hedgedhog and @kobello !

6 Likes