From 03/07/2020 to 02/09/2020, 2 months.
- Maintenance of DXdao social media channels (including Mesa and Omen)
- Manage marketing strategy and media relations
- Create content on our product suite
- Deliver potential partnerships to #DxBiz
- Host weekly BizDev calls each Monday and publish notes each Tuesday.
- Bring adoption to DXdao’s product suite and drive social media numbers
- Bring another IDO onto Mesa
- Gain press coverage for Omen on a tier 1 crypto magazine
- Make Omen the information market voice of Crypto Twitter
- Expand Governance as a Service to another DeFi product
- Create brand strategy for upcoming products: dxSwap, DXpay, Rancho.eth
Work on all goals has already started, including the next IDO candidate having already met with the DXdao. I will do my best to document achievements and progress with applicable data upon the 2nd payment proposal.
The compensation is submitted according to the guidelines for a DXdao worker compensation guidelines with senior level experience and a commitment level of 3. @Ingalandia currently has 1.40% REP.
Therefore my compensation at this rate would be $5000, scaling down the standard REP compensation by 1/4th.
- 10000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid upfront when the proposal gets approved and 50% on 31/08/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
- .25% REP, to be issued on 31/08/2020 when the worker agreement finishes.
20.87 ETH to be paid from this proposal representing 5000 USD at a rate of 239 USD/ETH., the rate of USD/ETH at the moment of submitting this proposal.
Portfolio of Work
- OpenRaise article
- Mesa Article on Bankless
- Omen Sneak Peak
- Governance as a Service
- IDO article on Hackernoon
- Interview with Blockchain Brad
- Omen integration on https://predictions.exchange
Credit: AugustoL for his proposal as a template