I would like to keep contributing as a DXVoice team member and work on DXdao graphic design related tasks. Links to current and previous work projects can be found in my latest retrospective post. This period’s goals will be to focus more on UX/UI design, and improve the quality of deliverables. Also really excited about my first DAO gathering in Colombia , this should help to make communication more efficient.
07/09/2022 - 07/11/2022
Proposed scope of contribution:
- Carrot UI and graphics
- Operation Decentralization graphics
- Infinite hackathon graphics
- DXdao social media banners
- Bogota Swag
- Other DXdao product’s media
Experience Level 4
- Time commitment - Full-time
- $6,000 * 2 months = $12000 in DAI, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
- $4,000 * 2 months = $8000 in DXD, vested for 3 years with a 1-year cliff
- 2,080.6 * 2 months = 4161.2 REP, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal.
- Previous proposals:
- Graphic Design
- Motion Design
- UI Design
Want to specify contribution time:
For the last two months I’ve been contributing as a marketing and a UI designer for DXdao products. Was very happy to meet everyone for the first time in Colombia. Participating in a hackathon, Ethereum conference and DXretreat felt amazing, huge thanks to organisers. Here are some of the projects from the past period that I would like to highlight:
Together with @international.blue tand @luzzifoss we’ve been steadily progressing on a new UI for Carrot Dapp. Visually it will be completely different from the one that we have now. Some of the UX tasks and flows feel pretty complicated and I’m very curious to see how they will turn out.
Started contributing to the project DAVI. My main tasks that was discussed with @ross are: 1) a better mobile experience; 2) a very slight UI branding redesign that will not slow down the development.
Even though I am just getting started, I’m sure that I can be a useful addition for DAVI at the current stage, so I have a good feeling about this.
- Infinite Hackathon
Participated in my first hackathon, joined @dinocres and @Milton to hack on a project based on DAVI. The Infinite Hackathon felt very cozy, I learned a lot and enjoyed it very much. Our project goals were to enable cross-guild voting (voting on multiple proposals with just one on-chain transaction) and off-chain voting (vote without gas fees and let other voters execute your vote). At a first glance those ideas felt very complex, but I was amazed how, thanks to our teamwork, we found solutions to build it in a very short period of time. Here is a link to our hackathon presentation
What went well:
- Meeting DXdao members helped to improve communication
- Joined a new squad (DAVI)
- Keep on Improving UX/UI related skills
What could be improved:
- Task related communication
- Collecting feedback on my work
- Initiative approach and self-organization
Here is a list of projects I was engaged in (figma links included):