Borisblock — Contributor Proposal [07/03/22 - 07/05/22]

Background:

Previous work period went relatively well (here is a retrospective). Main highlight of the period is that I was able to finish the first big self-created design task - the Carrot logo.

Recently I’ve been Introduced to our new Creative director Dirk. Excited to see what we can create by collaborating and coworking with him over the next period. Driving things, creating tasks for myself and being more active online - all of that is still on the table as usual.
On a final note, we all know that very tragic things are happening in Ukraine now. I can’t stay in Russia any more, hopefully I will be able to move out somewhere as soon as i can.

Timeframe:

07/03/2022 - 07/05/2022

Proposed scope of contribution:

• Carrot media and UI design
  • Branding for DXdao projects
  • POAP design
  • Social media banners
  • The DAOist event media
  • Jolt
  • Other DXdao product media

Compensation:

Experience Level 4

• Time commitment - Full-time
  • $12,000 (DAI) ($6,000 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
  • $8,000 (DXD) ($4,000 * 2 months) Vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff
  • 4161.2 REP (2,080.6 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal.

Work Experience:

1. Previous proposals:
  1. Link that contains most of my previous design work:
  1. Skills:
  • Graphic Design
  • Motion Design
  • UI Design
3 Likes

A retrospective

The things I would like to highlight from this period:

1. Updated some of our banner templates

2. Collabed for new carrot branding and website

3. Started working on JOLT logo and branding with Federico and Dirk

There was a 2 week period when I got super anxious and couldn’t focus. When the time came to move out of the country I was really nervous about it, too much uncertainty in every step of this task. I’m sorry for not being transparent about this period, I should’ve told somebody that I need to take a short break. This helped me to learn to always bring up issues if there are any. Now I moved out of Russia and feel a lot happier, got steady ground and ready for work. Thus the second part of my current contributor period will be counted as 50% as I’m deducting 2 weeks from it.

Here is a list of projects I was engaged in:

• Swapr social media/medium banners
  • DXdao social media/medium banners
  • Carrot
  • Jolt
1 Like