Borisblock — Contributor Proposal [07/01/22 - 07/03/22]

Background:

This will be my second full time contributor period. I plan to continue my journey to a proactive approach on contribution, like I mentioned in my previous self-reflection post. This means I will try my best to create more tasks for myself without relying on others, driving things, not necessarily waiting for instructions or certain tasks. Additionally, getting more involved in the discord/keybase is what I’ll be focusing on, besides the actual design work.

Timeframe:

07/01/2022 - 07/03/2022

Proposed scope of contribution:

• Carrot media and UI design
  • Branding for DXdao projects
  • POAP design
  • Social media banners
  • Other DXdao product media
  • Improve my online presence

Compensation:

With the updated structure I will transition from level 3 (of 5) to level 4 (of 8) because it fits best at where I am right now.

Experience Level 4

• Time commitment - Full-time
  • $12,000 (DAI) ($6,000 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
  • $8,000 (DXD) ($4,000 * 2 months) Vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff
  • 4161.2 REP (2,080.6 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal.

Work Experience:

1. Previous proposals:
  1. Link that contains most of my previous design work:
  1. Skills:
  • Graphic Design
  • Motion Design
  • UI Design
5 Likes

A retrospective

Here is a retrospective and a scope of work that was done in my recent contributor period.

The things I would like to highlight from this period: 1) My work on the EthDenver Invitation design. It was something different, thanks to awesome merch assets that I used. 2) Since we recently changed DXdao branding, Twitter and Discord banners was redesign accordingly. 3) Finally I was able to finish my first big project - Carrot logo that I was working on behind the scenes for months as a design initiative. It was accepted well so I am really proud of the results.

Was not very successful at increasing my chat presence since most of the activity is happening in the middle of the night. Hopefully, I will be able to change my location soon, and it will help to improve my online presence.

Here is a list of projects I was engaged in:

• Swapr social media/medium banners
  • DXdao social media/medium banners
  • Copenhagen Flames POAP design
  • EthDenver Happy Hour
  • Twitter banner redesign
  • Discord banners redesign
  • Carrot logo design

A link to figma that contains most of my work

2 Likes