Borisblock — Contributor Proposal [06/09/21 - 06/11/21]

Borisblock — Contributor Proposal [06/09/21 - 06/11/21]

Background

In the past two months I contributed as a marketing designer, working on a range of different design related tasks for current DXdao projects. I appreciate all the support from the community that helped me to adapt fairly well, and I’m really excited to continue my journey. Reflection post can be found here

Timeframe:

06/09/2021 - 06/11/2021

Proposed scope of contribution:

• DXdao announcements media
  • Infographics for DXdao
  • Support @zett with Swapr announcements media
  • Branding for Aqua
  • Branding for Project “Carrot”
  • POAP design
  • Other DXdao products media

Self-Reflection

In my first contributor period at DXdao I worked closely with @Zett and @KeenanL throughout these months and it was a very nice experience. Design related tasks were communicated well through detailed descriptions from members of DXdao, as a result of this I was able to focus a lot of my time on design curation and less time in meetings, which was a definite plus. Overall, I really liked the process and can’t wait to crack on more tasks. Also, big thanks to @Melanie for curating my DXdao journey.

Over the past two months I was working on the following:

• DXdao governance 2 year anniversary POAP
  • Several Swapr banners for social media
  • DXdao social media banners, such as EthCC, TheDaiost and EthLisbon
  • Logo design for DXvoice
  • DXdao announcement banners: Q2 treasury update and DXdocs announcement
  • Multiple logo designs for the Aqua MVP
  • SWPR launch and airdrop related banner designs
  • Images for SWPR token Medium article

My timezone made it a bit tricky to schedule calls, despite this we managed to have very productive calls with the aqua team. Also, it was not the best factor for certain tasks that needed to be completed fast, however, I did my best to finish them in time.

Looking forward, I think I can improve on my initiativity, communication and work more closely with DXvoice.

Compensation:

• Experience Level 3
  • Time commitment - 75% (30 hrs a week)
  • $9,000 (DAI) ($4,500 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
  • $6,000 (DXD) ($3,000 * 2 months) Vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff
  • 4161.2 REP (2,080.6 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal.

Work Experience:

• Instagram.com/boris0xblock
  • Graphic design contributions to Agave, Celeste, 1Hive Honeycomb and more
  • Motion graphic design
  • Graphic Design
  • UI/UX Design

Previous contributor proposals:

Contributor proposal 05/07/21 - 05/09/21

5 Likes