Borisblock — Contributor Proposal [05/07/21 - 05/09/21]

Borisblock — Contributor Proposal [05/07/21 - 05/09/21]

Background

Hi everyone, this is the contributor proposal for Boris, @borisblock on Keybase. I live in the East Siberian part of Russia. I’m a designer, specializing in branding and motion graphics with over 10 years of experience, currently focusing on UI/UX aspects of design. I am especially interested in the DeFi community and have been contributing to the space over the past few years. Some of my work for Agave, Celeste, 1Hive and Nexus Mutual can be found here .

In addition, since Autumn of 2020 I have been contributing to the 1Hive DAO and have an understanding of how to work within a DAO. I really dig DAOs and think that they are the future, very excited to be here. Thank you @jpkcambridge for contacting me and giving me the opportunity to contribute to DXdao.

Timeframe

5/07/2021 to 5/09/2021

Proposed Scope of Contribution:

Marketing

• Infographics DXdao + Products
    • Diagrams for flow of fees from Products to DXdao
    • SWPR token distribution
  • Graphics illustrating REP + DXD
  • DXdao announcements media
  • Support @zett with Swapr announcements media

Branding

• Branding for Project codename “Carrot”

UI/UX

• Get involved in product design. Support @zett and @geronimo with product design for

Compensation

• Experience Level 3

• Time commitment - 75% (30 hrs a week)

• Calculated from 75% rate at further 80% rate due to first proposal:

• $7,200 DAI (($4,500*80%) * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

• 9.184 DXD ((5.74*0.8) * 2 months) Vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff starting 5/07/2021

• 3,126.4 REP ((1954.9*0.8) * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal

This proposal falls under the current Contributor Guidelines, enacted on February 17, 2021.

Should DXdao approve any changes to the Contributor Guidelines Compensation Structure that go into effect during my stated contract period, I reserve the right to introduce a new Daotalk post and on-chain proposal to adjust the above stated compensation amounts to reflect the new compensation structure.

I am aware that any change in my compensation level must be reviewed and approved by my squad, squad leader, and the Contributor UX leader, before I can make a new proposal for this change in compensation.

Experience

• Instagram.com/boris0xblock
  • Graphic design contributions to Agave, Celeste, 1Hive Honeycomb and more
  • Motion graphic design
  • Graphic Design
  • UI/UX Design
11 Likes

I was connected to Boris through our friends in the 1Hive community. Excited that he is interested in working with DXdao!

3 Likes

Hello, Boris! :wave:
Thanks for joining our community, there is a need for someone with your skills. I’m impressed with your work and really excited to work together.
Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Boris is as I would call it a “Full Stack Designer”.
He is well needed at DXdao and I will personally Vouch for him.

Welcome Boris.

4 Likes

Updating the compensation portion of my proposal to reflect the following:

Compensation

• Experience Level 3
  • Time commitment - 75% (30 hrs a week)
  • Calculated from 75% rate at further 100% rate:
  • $9,000 DAI ($4,500 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal
  • 11.48 DXD (5.74 * 2 months) Vested for 2 years with a 1-year cliff starting 5/07/2021
  • 3,909.8 REP (1954.9 * 2 months), to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal.
1 Like