Hola a todos, I have been contributing to DXdao since 05/2020, first I started helping dxtrust (aka bonding curve dapp) development, then I started working and experimenting on other governance/security initiatives and after that I moved to the dxswap project (what is swpr now) doing the fork of uniswap v2 and adding the extra features dxdao wanted to add, after that the swpr team was formed and they took over the dapp development.
After swpr I started with the development and research of dxvote, that is now our own governance dapp.
Dxvote was deployed in mainnet and xdai on 09/20 after being working on it for several months, after that I helped in the organization of the gov dev squad, a group of developers that took over dxvote development.
DXvote is used now as the technical playground and foundation for our governance application.
This is my fifth contribution proposal and it will be focused on working on dxdao-contracts smart contracts and help on dxvote migration to new UI/UX.
From 01/03/2022 to 31/05/2022.
Three months, but I am going to request two months payment (like working at 2/3 capacity), since I need to have free time to take care of the house I am building and have some adventures in between. I will be working mostly from Monday to Thursday.
- Manage and work on the Intermediate Audit Report issues
- Release of dxdao-contracts v1.0.0
- Release of dxdao-contracts v1.1.0
- Provide technical guidance and support on dxvote and guilds applications.
- Research and develop off-chain voting.
- Research anonymous voting.
- Kickstart organization for DXhackathon before Devcon VI with @JohnKelleher
- Kickstart organization of DXRetreat 2022 after Devcon VI with @JohnKelleher
Contributor Level: 8
- DAI : 18000 USD.
- DXD: 19000 USD vested for 3 years with a 1 year cliff starting the 01/03/2022.
- REP: 0.16% at based on latest REP supply on mainnet at the moment of submitting the worker payment.
All or most of this goals should be accomplished.
- DXdao-contracts v1.1 released.
- DXvote would have a new UI/UX.
- DXvote should be ready to integrate the audited WalletSchemes and DXDVotingMachine.
- DXvote should have voting signatures integrated and being used in guilds and DXDVotingMachine.
- An approved proposal including dates for the DXdao hackathon and retreat in Bogota including initial payment to organizers/facilitators.
About the hackathon and retreat Im already in touch with a company that can organize both events, they have plenty of experience in this area and I know they would do a great job, the idea here is to kickstart the organization efforts and then connect them with the contributorUX/Events department of DXdao.
Personally this is something im very excited to do in dxdao, I had the chance to organize a hackathon in the past and it was and awesome experience, I have faith that if DXdao allows me to take a technical leadership role on the organization of the event we can do and awesome event, have fun and hack hard.
- Full-stack web developer working with blockchain stuff since 2014 - augustol.eth
- Contribution Proposal #4
- Contribution Proposal #3
- Contribution Proposal #2
- Contribution Proposal #1
- Contribution Work 3/2021
- Worker Proposal 1/2021 - 2/2021
- Worker Proposal 11/2020 - 12/2020
- Worker Proposal 09/2020 - 10/2020
- Worker Proposal 07/2020 - 08-2020
- Worker Proposal 05/2020 - 06-2020
- Worker Proposal 04/2020
I completely forgot about February in my previous worker proposal, I was travelling the whole month in the US, mainly to attend ETHDenver.
I am going to create a worker proposal for half a month (two weeks) of work, that would include my time in ETHDenver and other working days. I wont ask for vested DXD and REP, just half of a month salary for level 8 (4500 USD). If it pass, it pass, and if not I will create other one with a lower amount, but I think that not receiving vested DXD and REP is enough as “punishment” for submitting the payment request late.