AugustoL Contribution Work Proposal #2

Background

Hola a todos, I have been contributing to DXdao since 05/2020, first I started helping dxtrust (aka bonding curve dapp) development, then I started working and experimenting on other governance/security initiatives and after that I moved to the dxswap project (what is swpr now) doing the fork of uniswap v2 and adding the extra features we wanted to add, after that the swpr team was formed and they took over the dapp development, after thatI started with the development and reseach of dxvote, that is now our own governance dapp.

https://augustol.github.io/dxvote/

Now DXvote is in early stage but working over rinkeby, xdai, arbitrum (deployment tested) and mainnet (view only).

My second contribution proposal will focus in the final steps towards having dxdao-contracts rock solid ready and nicely documented :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and dxvote v1 usable in all networks.

Timeframe

From 01/07/2021 to 31/08/21 (Estimated delivery in two months)

Proposed Scope of Contribution

Goals

• One Wallet Scheme and Permission Registry audit report and changes. (DONE)
  • Added continuous integration script to run linter, tests and coverage in each PR. (DONE)
  • Added proposal templates to DXvote. (DONE)
  • Reached 100 % test coverage in WalletScheme and PermissionRegistry smart contracts. (DONE)
  • Add max rep % to be minted by proposal in Wallet Schemes. (DONE)
  • Adapt DXvote to show proposal information in mainnet form daostack/alchemy proposals. (DONE)
  • Add NFTMinter and VestingContract Factory to DXvote utils contract with tests and full coverage.
  • Document dxdao-contracts repository till other dxdao developers tell me thats is good enough.
  • Do final deployment for DXvote in rinkeby, xdai and arbitrum.
  • Show complete information of proposals create din daostack alchemy in dxvote.
  • Allow creation of proposals in ContributionReward and MulticallSchemes in DXvote.
  • Show finance section in dxvote with details of all the assets holds.
  • Show governance section in dxvote with ranking of the voters and governance stats.
  • Finish integration of etherscan api into dxvote and decode as much calls done from proposals as possible.
  • Write FAQ for DXvote.
  • Have a good README in dxvote dapp with well explained instructions on how to run the dapp and how it works.

Responsibilities

• Help dxdao governance and fiance if needed and if I am available, I check keybase almost every day. If I am away for few days for and adventure or issue I will let the team now.

Self-Reflection

I did a self-reflection and update on my precious contribution proposal results here AugustoL Contribution Work Proposal #1 - #2 by AugustoL

In short I think I did pretty good taking in count I was expecting to show dxvote working on xdai or arbitrum in end of May and I ended up showing it working in both of them, and during the past two months I was active in the community and helping around on other stuff. I wrote The ETHRelater smart contract to allow the gnosis multisig receive ETH from the avatar contract and deployed one them for each gnosis multisig.

Im submitting this proposal already two weeks delayed but with work already done (having dxvote on mainnet took me two hardcore coding days).

Compensation

Experience Level: 5

• DAI : 16000 USD payed in DAI, 8000 USD per month of work. To be payed in DXvote on xdai or arbitrum network when deployed.
  • DXD: 12000 USD vested for 2 years with a 1 year cliff starting the 01/07/2021.
  • REP: 0.16% at based on latest REP supply on mainnet at the moment of submitting the worker payment.

Work Experience

6 Likes

You can follow up most of my work in this two pull requests:

2 Likes

This are my main task left to do for this month.

To Do:

• Do final deployment for DXvote in xdai.
  • Test the deployment process for ENS.
  • Allow creation of proposals in ContributionReward and MulticallSchemes in DXvote.
  • Document dxdao-contracts repository till other dxdao developers tell me thats is good enough.
  • Finish integration of etherscan api into dxvote and decode as much calls done from proposals as possible.
  • Review and update FAQ markdown document for DXvote.

Also I would be working on any bug or feature request that is important for the community, there a link to submit issue in the footer.

I am a month delayed on submitting this proposal for confirmation in xdai, doing it now.

4 Likes

During the past two weeks ive been working most of the time in this pull request Update dxdao-contracts, redeploy and more. by AugustoL · Pull Request #52 · AugustoL/dxvote · GitHub

3 Likes

Ok, I think this worker proposal can be considered done. I did a LOT of work, and I was very active following bugs submitted by the dxers in dxvote.

The only thing missing is the documentation for developers, but I think we can replace that with the extra work I did fixing issues submitted and improving and refactoring the code of dxvote.

You can follow up all my work done in dxvote in this PR, Changes to v1.0.0 by AugustoL · Pull Request #52 · AugustoL/dxvote · GitHub

I will be requesting the payment of my two worker contribution proposal in different proposals submitted using dxvote in xdai.

If you have any objection please raise it here, I will submit the payment proposal in three days.

Next week I will be proposing my next contributor proposal that will be focused in:

• DXvote v1.0 official deployment in dxvote.ens and document the dapp management and maintenance process.
  • DXvote developer docs.
  • DXDVotingMachine deployment in xdai and mainnet.
  • Wallet Schemes deployment in xdai and mainnet.
  • Attack plan for Gov 2.0 in DXvote.
  • DXvote developer on board. (on board interested developers who want to contribute in dxvote).
4 Likes