AllyQ Contributor Proposal 3/28/2022-5/20/2022

Timeframe

March 28th 2022 to May 20th 2022, 2 months (posting this a week late as I was on vacation, so deducting that week from my proposal)

Responsibilities and Self Reflection

I have now been with Dxdao for one year :tada:! I will continue filling my position as a part time contributor within the ContributorX Squad, as an assistant to Melanie. This will be my seventh period. My daily tasks and contributions stay consistent, with a few new additions and/or changes every period. Details are as follows:

• DXdao Proposals – tracking, updating, messaging
  • DXD – tracking, vesting
  • REP – tracking
  • New Contributor Onboarding, Recruiting
  • Contributor Feedback Review Survey
  • Event Planning/Conference Planning (organizing, scheduling, booking)
  • DXdao Event Funds Coordination
  • General gathering of information for, and collaboration with, Melanie on anything needed

100% of my time will be to the ContributorX Squad. This past proposal period I have given more commitment to DXdao. I have made myself available at all times throughout the workday for whenever I am needed, and have spent more of my time creating initiatives and recognizing what contributions the ContributorX Squad can provide for DXdao. I attended ETHDenver in February, and it was an eye-opening experience – seeing how motivated and excited everyone attending was gave me new insights into who DXdao is and what we can provide to the space. I am deeply grateful to be a part of such a ground-breaking organization. I want to continue thinking about what it means to be a part of people ops, how I can use my psychology background to make this a safe and healthy space, and further extend and protect what we are building as a ContributorX member.

Compensation

Experience Level 3

Time Commitment 50% (this may fluctuate, depending on if I am needed my time commitment may be higher or lower, it will be reflected at the end of this period)

Month one (since I am still away, I will lower this month to 40% due to a lower commitment the first week of this month)

• $2,000 (xDai)
  • $1,200 (DXD) Vested for 2 years
  • 0.06668 Mainnet REP

Month two

• $2,500 (xDai)
  • $1,500 (DXD) Vested for 2 years
  • 0.06668 Mainnet REP

Experience

8 years’ experience Customer Service and Relations

BA Psychology, Counselling and Human Development

Completing BEd and Teaching Certificate

Previous DXdao Proposals: