AllyQ Contributor Proposal 12/1/2022-12/31/2022

Timeframe

December 1st to 31st 2022, 1 month (due to new structure and guilds beginning in January 2023)

Responsibilities

I am continuing my position as a part time contributor within the ContributorX Squad. 100% of my time will be to the ContributorX Squad. My daily tasks and contributions stay consistent, with new additions and/or changes as the periods go on. Details are as follows:

Ongoing

DXdao Proposals

• Tracking history, updating, alert messaging, aiding new contributors in the creation/posting process
  • Aiding in the transition to guilds – this may create changes in the proposal process

DXD and REP

• 2022 tracking sheets
  • Personalized tracking sheets per contributor
  • Amendments still need to be made to the old proposal regarding 2020/2021 DXD #s
  • NEW DXD 2022 forum post coming within the week!

ContributorX announcements and reminders

Mediation and Well-being processes (in progress)

Contributor Feedback Review Survey

• Dec 5-9
    • Adding in some questions here to better understand contributors’ well-being

Self Reflection from Previous Period

Looking back at my last reflection, I feel good progress has been made towards creating a more comfortable and healthy community for contributors. There is still a lot of work to be done, but the discussions have been flowing and changes are being made. I am very excited to see what the new year brings with the new structure going into place – I want everyone to know that I will still be available for anything you may need during these changes; it is still my duty to aid in the proposal process and tracking! We are still working on mediation processes; nothing has been set in stone yet here. However, the second Contributor Review will be next week, and I have added some new questions to gauge how contributors have been feeling lately. I am hoping that these questions will give Mel and I a better understanding of how everyone has been doing lately and will give us a step towards being proactive in regards to contributor health and morale.

Although I was not able to attend Devcon or the retreat this year (sad), I was very happy that I was able to aid Melanie and Augusto as much as I could from my desk with organizing and planning events, sending emails, helping out our Travel Grant winners in the hackerhouses, etc. Lots of DXD tracking has been done the past few weeks – everyone should have received their personalized sheets by now – a post on this should be up this week or next. My main goal going forward is continuing to raise contributor morale and create conditions in which everyone feels comfortable and productive.

Compensation

Experience Level 3

Time Commitment 50% (I am fully available, if I am needed for more the change in time will be reflected at the end of this period) Compensation will be adjusted according to time taken off due to the holidays.

Month One (December)

$2,500 (xDai)

$1,500 (DXD)

0.08335% Mainnet REP

Experience

9 years’ experience Customer Service and Relations

BA Psychology, Counselling and Human Development

Previous DXdao Proposals:

March-May 2021

June-Aug 2021

Aug-Sept 2021

Sept-Nov 2021