AllyQ Contributor Proposal 11/29/2021-12/21/2021

Timeframe

November 29th 2021 to December 21st 2021, 2 months

Background and Responsibilities

I will continue filling my position as a part time contributor within the Contributor UX Squad, as an assistant to Melanie. This will be my fifth period. My daily tasks and contributions to the dao stay consistent, with a few new additions every period, and of course giving aid to contributors when they need it. Details are as follows:

• DXdao Proposals - tracking, updating alert messaging

• DXD – tracking, vesting (ongoing process, working with Chris and Melanie

• REP – tracking and updating

• Contributor Compensation Calculator (still working on the DXD section of the calculator)

• New Contributor Pipeline

• DXdao Contributor Feedback Review Survey – finally finished, to be implemented in upcoming weeks!

• Sobol – Had a meeting with Alex from Sobol, still working on ours but it looks promising and intriguing!

• General gathering of information for, and collaborating with, Melanie on anything she needs

100% of my time will be to the Contributor UX Squad. I will continue my daily tasks as detailed above, along with any new tasks that come my way.

Compensation

Experience Level 2

Time Commitment 40%

Month one

• $2,000 (xDai)
  • $1,200 (DXD) Vested for 2 years
  • 0.06668 Mainnet REP

Month two

• $1,800 (xDai)
  • $1,080 (DXD) Vested for 2 years
  • 0.060012 Mainnet REP

I will be taking a few days off for the holidays, approved by Melanie, and will be reflected in my Month two. December 24-28 and December 31-January 3rd are statutory holidays in Canada, so I will be off these days. I will also be taking the work days of December 29-30 off, so I will deduct these days from my pay. If anything changes over the holidays it will be discussed with Melanie and reflected in my Month two pay.

The first proposal will request Month one’s xDai at the beginning of the period. The second proposal will request Month two’s xDai and mainnet REP on xDai at the end of the period. The second proposal will also specify owed % of mainnet REP, and owed DXD based on ATH price.

Experience

8 years’ experience in Customer Service and Relations

Completing Degree in Psychology, Counselling and Human Development with a specialty in Social Psychology.

Completing Degree in Education and Teaching Certificate.

Previous DXdao Contributor Proposals:
March-May
June-August
August-September
Sept-November

Self Reflection can be found here.

3 Likes